Reviews for The Real World
ploiuiu chapter 20 . 1/8
Please update soon! I can't wait to know what is going to happen to Emmett and Rosalie. Will Alice confirm everything that Bella told him?
Sofie chapter 20 . 1/4
Please uppdate! It's soo good
gleefan2009 chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
love it please write more
maya31 chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
i love
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
Please update soon
Cherry Bella chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please! XXD
Mrs.AlyssaBelikov chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
OMG I love this story. I read it once and couldn't find it again now here it is! I just added to my favorites so I will never forget this story again.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. That is all.
gilo chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
WHAT! You can't just leave a story hanging like that! How is Emmet going to react? Will he follow Edwards footsteps and move to Seattle so he can really rebuild his relationship with Bella. I don't want Emmets relationship to fall apart but I do think she needs to learn a rather large lesson here! Maybe a Emmet moves to Seattle a couple of months ahead of Rosalie so he can spend all of his time with Bella, no distractions, and then Rosalie can join him and they can rebuild the broken trust in their relationship. Also, I definitely think Emmet needs to go see his parents graves!

Please please update soon! You've got a great story going here and it would be sad to see if left unfinished.
greyfunk chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
I can't find the story you recommended above.
greyfunk chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
She sold out too fast.
chatterbox33 chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
This is a really different (&good) take on famous Edward/pior Bella. I hope you'll finish it.
zsizsizari chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
she gave in :-(
zsizsizari chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
She forgave him too soon.I like how you are portraying alice but emmett was selfish and I don't like hime.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
seriously love this story! i hope someday you start writing this again!