Reviews for The Real World
WorshipTheLight LiveForTheTwi chapter 21 . 7/30
Please say you will continue.
joshuasmom131 chapter 21 . 7/14
I started reading your story and I have to say I love it! I really hope you finish it, it's really good. I'm going to add you to my fav story and writer and hope to read more!
Please update
Debbie White chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
I love this story! Please keep going can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
Cool
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Why the eff do you have 500 reviews for this shit piece of story?
Are people so stupid that they woulf read pretty much any trash?!
Do me a favour and go read some of the better stories (anything by weekittytat or robsmycabannaboy is a good start) maybe then you'll realise how stupid your shit is compared to them!
locheree chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
I am so happy to know I am not the only person who feels the way about Alice that I do. I mean, I don't dislike her character, but I just don't like how bossy she is, always getting everyone to do what she wants, pouting like a baby until she gets her way. Numerous stories that I have read are always just like that. If it is a fic that they are vampires in, she just has Jasper change their mood to go along with everything she wants. Also, sorry for just now reviewing, lol. I love the story so far.
Twinerd1 chapter 21 . 7/25/2015
Write soon
Destineyofme chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
I love the story I think you only have to write Rosalies explantion, Bella coming out as Emmets sister, Proposel, wedding and then and epiloge.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 21 . 6/24/2015
Good luck with your story . I am sick of author always make Bella forgive ugly nasty Rosalie and bastard ugly Emmett and fine with it . when that bitch Rosalie treat Bella like trash. I was hope that bastrd Emmett divorce that bitch Rosalie.
dreamiedreamer chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
What Bella asked of Emmett is really selfish and stupid.
dreamiedreamer chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Gosh Alice is annoying.
dreamiedreamer chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
I like this chapter, it allows us to understand why Bella is behaving as she is with Emmett. Bella has gone through a tough time and has to cope with all sort of difficult situations all alone while Emmett is having a very nice life and have a new family to boot. She has every rights to react as she is to the whole situation because she feels abandoned, betrayed and replaced, which Emmett has done that. It is not like he is not successful and too ashamed to contact his family, he has the means he just not bordered enough to make a real effort to reconnect with his family. If she ever able to forgive him, because she may not be able to, it will take a long time and effort from Emmett.
deedee2011 chapter 9 . 6/23/2015