Reviews for Thirty Hands
Kiramartel chapter 10 . 4/6
I just love this chapter, wonderful.
Blueforyou09 chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Love how morbid she is!
ButterPie chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
Lol this is super late, but just wanted to show that this fic is still relevant! Also, I can just imagine Robin building sand castles with Crocodile looming over, very irritated. Lol funny
X-Chick303 chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Eh, he had it coming.
Demon Flame chapter 27 . 11/19/2013
I really enjoy the thought of bon clay and robin on the run together.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Very well done, probably my favourte story from you so far...Santirical Lulz being 2nd :) and Grass in the Wind being 3rd...and I could go on :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
You got me loving angst...seriously I live for it...I've always lived depressing things but that led to morbid things etc etc...so angst fits a perfect description! Best chapter I've read in a while as in last nights late night reading :P Sad but realistic...i love sad endings :)
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Oh Gods...i'm supposed to be studying and I don't care too much. _;
NoctisStella20 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Serves that aunt right for hurting Robin for no reason. :D
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
Yeah... I'm up to WB now, and it's all about Luffy/Ace/War/Ace/Angst/WhiteBeard -who is awesome- /Luffy/Angst/Luffy... I would of liked to see more of what happened to the other straw hats... Like, a chapter or two for each of them...
zealousfreak27 chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
What a bril idea! Love the AUs. Going to finish the whole thing now.
Insert Name Here chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
The story kinda of remind me of the island from 'The Life of Pi', the island sort of absorbs any unwary inhabitants and then wraps the bones of the victims separately in layers of leaves. It probably sounds morbid but you should read it, pretty interesting. Love your stories :]
ForeverBlue90 chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
Bestest chapter EVAAA! :P
River Hunterto lazy to log in chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
This has got to be my favorite chapter! (Cause Frobin ftw!) and that is so what everyone would do! Sanji and Zoro breakdancing, Nami stealing, Luffy climbing speakers, and Robin just stands around awkwardly. While Franky strips. :D
ForeverBlue90 chapter 30 . 4/13/2011
This was awsome... Who knew such a good plot can come from bon-clay and Nico's meeting! Creative!