Reviews for Fit My Skin
Lexy chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
* grabs her big ass zombie apocalypse worthy medical kit and runs to Sam and Dean pulling out gauze as she runs* here Dean ,I know you're worried about Sam but we've gotta keep him awake and keep him from loosing anymore blood , press this down on the wound * handing Dean the gauze * I'll get his back , but you're gonna have to lift him up and yea I know it's not gonna be fun * directed at Sam now* Sam we've gotta get you sitting up so I can see your back , sorry but this is gonna hurt because then we need to stop the bleeding as much as possible so you're gonna get pressure on both sides of where that bitch stabbed you * petting his head comfortingly* sorry Sammy : / * directed at Dean but grabbing Sams hand and rubbing circles with her thumb* on the count of 3 ... 1...2…3… * Dean lifts Sam who screams * sorry Sam I really wish there was an easier way of helping you without causing more pain but I'm not a hospital , I don't have the good drugs and frankly you need to stay awake so I know you're okay other than the obvious where the bitch stabbed you. ( kay sorry had o get that out long story short that demon chick would be getting hunted down and exorcized , because I'm not killing an innocent girl just because her body got possessed by a demon bitch that needs to die because she hurt Sammy , and this of course after i was sure that Sam was as okay as he can be considering he got stabbed through , and I seriously do have a huge assed Zombie Apocalypse worthy first aide kit I just need to get little bottles so I can have them for the scaled down version that i keep in my purse ( I have gauze pads, bandaides of every shape and size [well I don't have the finger bandages but otherwise], when I'm not in school [ since there is a rule saying that we aren't allowed to carry medication on us that it has to be locked up in the nurses office , well except my " rescue inhaler " and I have to have a special paper for that] benadryl, and if i ever manage to get some small pill containers there will be motrin and tylenol added along with some midol, stomach meds [ since i have these wonderful pills that dissolve on your tongue to keep you from vomiting and they're supposes to help with nausea too ] and some prednisone [ I have tons of the crap lying around a few can be spared to be in my first aide kit since I have asthma , they help with my lungs according to when I get given them by the doctor since it's usually when I'm weezing ] and also added to my zombie apocalypse but not purse first aide kit big bottle of peroxide and also one of rubbing alcohol and antibiotics both 300mg a pill or 500mg a pill ,I also have decongestants and such along with cough medicine with codine in it [ got given that last time a got real sick and was coughing so much I couldn't sleep] but I do in my purse kit have iodine "wound" cleansing pads and alcohol pads and a blood glucose meter with the little needles , a few regular sewing needles are going in the purse kit after I find them since they are good for dealing with splinters and blisters and if I can get some I'm getting tweezers wventually too but I generally hatehow they're made, I even have cotton balls and cotton swabs in the purse first aide kit along with some neosporine like stuff called staphaseptic or something like that , though I'd love to get a small tube or maybe the stray versionof neosporin to go inmy purse and I'd love to have the room to inconspicuously keep an ace bandage in there too because of how many times I manage to twist my ankle and I know how to wrap it to help try and support it so I don't make it worse if I sprained my ankle [ i've done so more times than I can count] ,there are some other items I'd love to havetoo but haven't got the money 'cause little travel sized bottles that don't leak are expensive as are the little bottles of peroxide
Krugh57 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I honestly liked Ruby as a character I mean sure she went traitor on the Whinchester boys but she's a demon so that's kinda in her job description. Speaking of which did people really do that to Katie? That's horrible
SeaKat chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
At first, I thought you were going to have Bella be the demon! lol. I like the little twist. And though the character of Ruby wasn't one of my favs (manipulation isn't my favorite character trait...), there was a definite reason for her and Sam to meet.

I loved the detain you went into and it is very refreshing to read a story in which the author is soo passionate. Thanks for a great read!
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY! I loved where you took it, the character is perfect. A bitch in true and talented form. I loved Katie as Ruby, Gen too, although she took just a bit more getting used to.

You did them both, as characters, wonderful justice.

I think too that Sam, even carrying over into Jared, loved Ruby(and Gen) that's part of the reason they're married now. I think it's awesome.

Again, Fee, you did a fantastic job with this! I love it.
CHAILYN chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
OKAY, Firstly, you are amazing and FUCKING EPIC! Wait, no I'm gonna do this backwards do I don't forget anything but hell, you know I'm with you. Fucking haters, the girl doesn't deserve that, assholes need to have some sense beat the fuck into them.

Ruby was-and always will be-one of the most awesome, kick ass characters (female or not) to have graced SN, and I totally agree. I think Sam really did love her, and if not I don;t think he'd have been able to turn his back on Dean and put so much trust into her. Like, there was no way he could have walked away if not for that...

*pauses rant for a later date*

Right, now the important part. OMFGOMFGOMFG!

THAT FUCKING STORY WAS COMPLETELY ACE, BRILLANT, GENIUS!

I-*babbles incoherently*

hook, line, and sinker...this was frickin awesome. the end part about sam and a girl twirling a knife *gasps* LOVE THAT!

So SO SO good!

and goodgod, i'm not the least bit squeamish, but you had this so well done i was cringing AGAIN!
CHAILYN chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Okay, right, I'm crazy because I figured the worst was over by the chapter and...

*squirms*

sammy...oh, poor, poor Sammy. i swear, i was cringing with him as i read what Meg was doing to him, that how well written and descriptive it was!

and on a more personal note, somewherein-between my icing lilith and re-claiming Bela...I'm going to rip out Meg's innards and express ship them to Sam and Dean as a get well soon gift.

XD

Thanks love..and YAY I'd be Bela! You were amazing with this one, can't beleive how your just churning out awesomeness after awesomeness.
CHAILYN chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I'm caught between stunned silence and...

WHAT THE FUCK? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! What is that demonic bitch going to to do to Sammy? Dean must rip the bitch to shreds-what's happening? What's gonna happen-what-what...

It's amazing, your writing is so obscenely good, and this end part was just like *jaw drops*

""I don't think so Dean, they're padding your cell right now so I've heard...but you see" She dropped, bending her knees and leaning in Sam's face. "I've got orders...and there's not a lot higher than me, you two get left alone. Alive" She stroked Sam's face with the blade, leaving a smear of her own and the other mans blood on his face.

"Good" Sam whispered, his voice quiet.

The demon nodded, smiling as Sam spoke. "They didn't say I couldn't leave a mark though"

Sam's breathing hitched, the demon fisted the knife, her lips between her teeth in a giggle as she thrust her arm forward.

And Sam screamed.""

and and and...um, holy fucking shit. sam is not the only one who screamed. yes, thats right...i screamed. maybe i'm naive but i did not expect that!

My god, i love how self-deprecating you are "not the talent" pfft...girl, you know how wicked good YOU are.

'Scuse me now, I thinks I need to go and join Dean in that padded cell until chappie 3 is up and i can breathe comfortably again.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Naughty, bad Meg. *bonk*
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
OMFG!

This is-as previously stated-A MILLION KINDS OF FUCKING AWESOME!

You own the character of Meg in this you do you do! the chracterization is spot on, this is just-so many sorts of awesomeness.

LOVES THIS!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Damn Fee! This is awesome! I can't wait until this bad bitch meets up with the boys. It's bound to be good! I love her personality. Do one thing for me though. She's got what seems to be a wicked blade. Have her stand in front of the boys and twirl it between her fingers. I got from the way she wanted the blade that she'd really be intimidating with a Dean like smirk on her face and a big ass blade in her fingers. Please keep going!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Ah, Meg. You gotta love her.