Reviews for The New Apprentice
Auburn Waves chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
It was very short, but that's okay. Maybe I'll read your other fic
Oreal770 chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
awh poor jess.

oh well, she'll get over it...

not bad :)

Novindalf chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Wow, evil b*tch Ariann much?

Written brilliantly though )
Oreal770 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Good ending :) that chapter was a lot longer, well done! :)

It's a good story, poor Jess.

Good one! )

Swetlana chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Nice ending, well written. I always think it's the most difficult part to write, I never now how to end. But you did very well.

I'm looking forward to the epilogue and I hope a lot of your one-shots will be about stravaganza (it's my favourite genre ;)). Are there any other fandoms you thinks of writing about or do you plan to stay in the two you're currently working in?

Good luck with your writing,

Oreal770 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Hey )

It's good! I like the twist, even if I have no idea what your on about - I dunno the book

Swetlana chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I think your story is really good!

You have a pleasant writingstyle and good grammar. And the story is not predictable since I've got no clue what is going to come next.

So what I'm trying to say is good work :) Please update!

- Swetlana
Oreal770 chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
congrats, you updated!

well it was longer than before, getting better! it comes to you over time :)

good chapter, interesting the way things are happening, and i like the end part about being jelous of a statue.

update soon!

Oreal XD
Oreal770 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
i think im getting this a bit, is it the story u told me about the people living in 2 worlds?

cool chapter, slightly longer :)

llama67 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
This is really good! I can't believe the ariana is jealous of jess though. But you wrote it really well. Please update soon!
Auburn Waves chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
This is good, you might want to try and make the chapters longer with more explanation, but I like it and please don't stop! *please*
Oreal770 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
aww thats good

okay, typical you. *i wanna be accepted but im not happy* ideas

even though i have no idea what this is about its kinda good :)

update soon

Oreal770 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Nice :) it's good. Haven't read the book, but it sounds good! Well done :)