Reviews for Darling, You Are The Only Exception
Cheesypotato72 chapter 10 . 3/25
EXCELLENT! MORE MORE MORE!
masencromwell chapter 10 . 2/4
Please update soon !
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 1/28
I think that in the two stories of yours I've read there's a vein of self-determination and personal freedom running through them but also how love makes you want to change. There is, here, the argument between acceptance and concern for a loved one as well. It was really sweet to see things from Alice's point of view. They're both really cute together.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 1/26
Bella is definitely shyer in this one and Alice's accent is just wonderful.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 1/25
Yes, go for it. I just finished the last published chapter of your vampire story, my beloved monster and me. Alice was just so cute and sweet in that story and I can see what sort of endearing girl she will be in this story. I know that instead of the issues that follow vampires, bella will have to confront the issues that follow having a girlfriend who is a stripper. I just hope she handles it with grace, sensitivity, and an open mind she displays with vampires and not get too jealous as alice does her job.
SelinaShadow chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Soooooooo cuteeeee! Love it! Is it finished?
milagglad chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Es buena,porque no la continuas?
fictionfactor92 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
And so the stripper fell in love with the waitress
illicitusvallis chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I'm not even finished with your story (late to the game but better than never) which is going great by the way, but I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to Milkman- I'm definitely diggin' right now... Cheers!
Chloeismine chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Really good! I wish you would continue, it is absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
HEEEEYYYYY did you forget about this story or is it done if you forgot could you come back
Guest chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
This is my 1st Alice/Bella fic and my 1st twilight fic in general, and I must say, you've drawn me in. I loved how you portray Alice, and while I'm not a big fan of the series, I'm now a big fan of your stories. Keep writing :)
pazu1 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
It really is a shame you stopped updating... it's such a good story...
TwiChickzLuvr chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
*sigh* i really dont know how many times i'v read this story, but i know its a lot... I know lots of authors dont like to be pushed into updating but FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! I need your awsome and witty sense of humour! This story is fucking amazing! U go so much into detail which not many people can do! Please, for the sake of my, and many other readers sanity, update!
narutosonlyfriend chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
awww. when r u gonna update