Reviews for For the Love of Thor
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
Oh, that's a great way to travel!

Teleporting? Seriously, Hiccup learnt how to teleport? Okay, that is so beyond awesome. I don't think his kids could possibly get into that much trouble. Then again, they probably would, because they'd want to do even more than their dad. Those kids would probably fly to the moon!
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
I think Hiccup's son has to discover, crazy is a GOOD thing!
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
Funnily enough, I've never pegged Hiccup as a mad scientist.
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
Toothless has them all beat. Hey, he probably has most of the village beat! I don't think Vikings usually live very long.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Actually, I think that last one was sweet, not angsty. It promises something better in the end.
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
50 sounds so much like myself and my brothers trying to wake my sister, though I have to admit we haven't exactly done all of those.
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Why are they always so sad? Can't Hiccup and his friends get a happy ending? Sorry, but 46 was just so terrible, I had to get it out somehow.

Stairs was awesome. She just carried him up, like it was no big deal!
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
That last one was so sad, even worse because it is a distinct possibility. The group just halved, because being a Viking is dangerous, and things happen, so even when you really what a happy ending, you don't get it. I think I feel worst for Ruffnut, though. She's lost her twin brother, her best friend, and her husband, who was also the father of her child. Though not all at the same time, it would still hurt so much.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Fixing is a pretty handy gift to have.

That future is an awful place, the Future. With Hiccup and hai son both gone? The village destroyed? It's a horrible possibility.

I don't think Vikings are meant to come in cute, but I think Astrid would agree with me here when I say I am glad they do!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
He probably doesn't want to know. I, on the other hand, really do!
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Sure he's not crazy. Yeah, let's go with that.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Yes, humans are crazy - and could probably benefit from talking to each other a bit more!
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
This is more angst than humor...I'm sad :(
MoonKent chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Regarding #23-#24: Okay, I understand you having Astrid fall for 30 seconds for dramatic reasons, but I have to point out that the cliff that she would have fallen off would have to be a solid mile high for her to fall that long. Which means that fall itself would probably have killed her first. This also leads to the sad sequel in #24.5: In which Hiccup and Toothless, having dove straight down for a mile, are unable to stop their momentum at a mere 20 feet above the water, and so also crash and die. Then they all live happily ever after in Viking Heaven, where they each smack each other upside the head for not thinking things through more clearly.

Sorry, I'm a OCD mathematician with a terrible sense of humor who can't help but point out flawed calculations. But at least we have the comfort of knowing that the tragic deaths of the main heroes won't stick past that drabble.
Talath Amanya chapter 29 . 9/11/2013