Reviews for Forests of the Fey
K8yx chapter 23 . 3/31/2011
So i find another amazing story on fanfiction. I should look up stories randomly more often, i find the best ones. It was asweome the amount of suspense and story line was really unique and it was really well written as well as intruging. The Nato Symbol-why did never think of that? I wonder if the universal symbol was actually based on that? Anywho amazing and very addicting story, and im going to look up the sequel right know and hope that there's more than one chapter in that.

Kateyx
Laura chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Who is this Sara person? I'm sooooooooo...befuddled.

-Laura

Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, and Companion's Quartlet Fan!
Sky Blackwing chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is the best prologue I've ever read, book or Fanfic. PLEASE write more! 8D
red chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
nice story
Auburn Waves chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
This is so great. Now I will read the sequel! And I don't care about long chapters.
Auburn Waves chapter 20 . 9/5/2010
I just read the whole story again. I really love your idea :)
Bustedbyherparents chapter 23 . 8/25/2010
Wow, I enjoyed reading this. :D Thanks for writing!
Bustedbyherparents chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
this is the best chapter yet. :D
Darling Summers chapter 23 . 8/24/2010
OOOh! How intriguing is this! Is Rowan one of the ones who saved Sara? I shall go start reading the sequel immediately :)

Darling Summers chapter 22 . 8/24/2010
Oh my goodness! Is Sarah still alive? This story is seriously addictive- I can't even write long reviews for it any more, since I'm so anxious to get on to the next chapter! But that was a brilliant plot twist- and a great way of setting it up for the sequel!

ablondeinaunionjack chapter 23 . 8/23/2010
:O Major cliff-hanger! Please start the sequel soon, I swear I'll PM you every day with supportive messages...please! :D
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 22 . 8/23/2010
Those atomic tea-towels are a menace, honestly...Amazing chapter, I liked the touch of Ingo when Sara was in the sea...brilliant :)
itsangee chapter 23 . 8/23/2010
i loved this story, and I can't wait for the sequel! your writing is so great! I loved it! pleeease write the sequel soon! :D

Angelmail x
itsangee chapter 22 . 8/23/2010
hahaha, that was funny :D funny insults :D off to read the epilogue!
Darling Summers chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! That was incredible! Two little plots at counterpoint with each other- I loved it! But HOW could you leave it like that! And you referenced back to the beginning with the NATO symbol- everything is becoming illuminated (Hee :D ) now! But how COULD you leave it like that! Update soon! *waves atomic teatowel veeery threateningly*