Reviews for Highways and Broken Hearts
Jaygm chapter 33 . 12/1/2018
Carlisle condemned himself to homelessness in punishment for leaving Esme as he did. How sad. His story is tragic to the extreme. He had to learn the hard way that life is short. Thankfully, he was able to get his life back together after getting close to Bella, Edward, and the rest of his new family. He came out okay in the end.

This story is a wonderful one. You did a fantastic job with your first fic. I loved the characters and their devotion to one another. Finally, it is always the best when the story is so enjoyable that the reader doesn't want to see it end. That is this story. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 12/1/2018
I like Carlisle now that Esme has straightened him out. He is finally stepping up and behaving decently both for himself and for Esme.
Jaygm chapter 31 . 12/1/2018
Carlisle is a lost cause at this point in his life. Esme called it. She knows exactly who he is.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 12/1/2018
This chapter was hilarious. Charlie is one entertaining prankster. I love him!
Jaygm chapter 29 . 12/1/2018
I can never get enough of these characters. You really put together a wonderful and touching story. I couldn't believe Charlie popped Edward when they told him Bella was pregnant. His dream of a little red haired boy came to be. Carlisle is off the streets and doing well. Carlisle needed a family just as Edward did.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 12/1/2018
This is a phenomenal chapter. Just WOW. Again, I find myself with flooded eyes. I just love this story.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 12/1/2018
Renee is certifiable. Edward is right about Bella not having to take that behavior from her mother. That woman just wanted to convince Bella that Edward was a flake like she is.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 12/1/2018
I would lose my cookies around someone like Renee. Here again, Bella takes too much crap from the people in her life. Tell Renee to go fly a kite or something. Edward has Renee down pat- she is rude and condescending.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 12/1/2018
I wonder what Renee wants.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 12/1/2018
Alice did the right thing. Once she lost sight of Edward- there was nothing she could do. Telling Bella at that point would have been entirely counterproductive. Losing sight meant he was out of their future for the time being. He may never reappear. Bella did not need to spend those year knowing that- it would have totally frustrated her and could have caused her to do things that would further alienate him from ever meeting her.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 12/1/2018
Alice has been a huge help to getting B & E together due to her visions. Is she going to explain?
Jaygm chapter 22 . 12/1/2018
The bachelor party was a fun time- mostly for Emmett. Great waking up with a hangover and Charlie banging down the door.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 12/1/2018
I sure hope Carlisle gets off the street. Charlie's reaction to Edward's expression after realizing he was there, was hilarious. It's nice that he has more or less accepted Edward.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 12/1/2018
I really understood why Edward took off. Bella really shouldn't have left him alone when she did. She at least is taking responsibility for that. She also has to realize that Jacob's behavior was truly a consequence of how she let him walk all over her. She allowed his poor behavior because she clung onto her foolish and selfish desire to keep him in her life as a friend. This is pure canon behavior which has always just bothered me on both their parts. She finally grew a pair and told him he was out of her life for good. That speech was long overdue.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 12/1/2018
Well, that whole situation was unfortunate.