Reviews for Highways and Broken Hearts
TheMrsW chapter 29 . 9/15/2016
This is an old story, but I wanted to say thanks for sharing. I got a kick out of the dates at the end. My anniversary is 5/26, and my oldest was born 9/24. Anywho. Thanks again.
dixiechickie chapter 26 . 7/12/2016
I hate Renee with the heat of a thousand suns. She is selfish, self-centered and every other self-focused phrase you can think of. I don't find her funny, endearing, or any other cute sounding adjectives people use. She is flighty and you can't count on her for anything. Anything except focusing on her own needs. And no, she is not anything like MY mother. Bella deserved a way better mother than her.
locheree chapter 29 . 10/29/2015
I loved this story. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but this is my first time reading it all the way through. I really loved this Charlie and Edward's relationship. Beautifully written.
annaharding chapter 33 . 9/7/2015
Loved this journey into adulthood and reflection! Thanx for sharing the experience.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
I loved everything about this story. It was refreshing to read an Edward that wasn't completely perfect. Alice's glimpses of the future are perfect 'nods' to the original books. Your Charlie is incredible - his outtake is hilarious. And Carlisle's story is what finally brought out the tears. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/24/2014
I think it's sad. Rosalie and Alcie had their men so young. Emmett and Jasper were both virgins. Like they were made just for her. Edward is used. Sure it's not his fault. He didin;t know Bella. But it's sad that Bella could be his one and only but she will never be. I think Bella is one unlucky girl compering to Rose and Alice.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
With Rosalie as a friend who needs enemy? Fucking bitch found the love of her life but she doesn't want it for Bella for some ridiculous reasons.
ladiblue03 chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
nice story
twirob chapter 33 . 11/25/2013
what a fantastic story! i thoughly enjoyed all of it i dont think i have a favourite part ;)
asiula chapter 29 . 5/19/2013
That was a pretty nice story! Thank you :)
KelseyBea chapter 33 . 12/22/2012
I LOVED this story! It is sooo good! It is written very well! There was the perfect amount of angst. It was soo good! I love Bella and Edward together. I loved the aspects of Alice's visions. It was all very good! Great story! I wish there was more!
dravenjoke chapter 33 . 12/19/2012
Loved it
chet-ice chapter 29 . 12/2/2012
This story was amazing... I really like it! Thanks!
SLKerouac chapter 33 . 11/13/2012
Thank you for wiritng this story. To see how Edward was the younger Carlisle and how Carlisle helped Edward through all of the feelings that he was having about Bella. Carlisle had those same feelings about Esme but had made all the wrong choices. Carlisle did not want Edward to do the same. At the end Carlisle, Edward and also Bella helkped each other. There was a connection between them and would always be there. Again thanks for writing this story!
TiffanyD chapter 2 . 10/4/2012