Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
skila chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Love your story:D Although it's a bit weird to see dudley and vernon treat Harry like that:) But anyway , glad they see him as family:P One more, Draco is sooooo cuteXD Harry will have much power right? I will find nut soon in the following chapters!
NIGHTSHADOW chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
i thought you turned of age in the magical world at 17 not 16... :P idk. good story so far! :)
Libby chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
Well the story had real potential but it sounded as if a high school student had written it. All of the characters were so cheesy and it was a little overly romantic. But its a good start thers room for improvement.
smiththefifth chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Everyone was so blatantly out of character and the plot was laughable to say the least.

Perhaps the only saving grace of the entire thing is your grammar. You might get a passing grade if this was a technical writing assignment but as a whole it is overcome with fail.
Cerulean Night chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
Great story, I look forward to the the sequal :)
Llilith chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
its just too happy!

still reading it though
Cell Photos chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
A little too mushy for me. But it is a decent story :)
AcadianProud chapter 20 . 6/6/2010
Just a quick note to let you know I loved the story. I could not stop reading until I was done (thereby not getting any work done...)

I found Potter to Potter and starting reading it and realized I really needed to read the first story.

Thank you for writing it.
NathanielApple chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I really like the story line but I think because of the animosity from Harry to Snape and Harry to draco and vice versa for both should have an AU warning because they suddenly have respet for each other. Also Harry's sudden love interest that he doesn't know who it is, is a little..I don't know but it doesn't quite fit but I am looking forward to sticking to it and reading the rest.
Miss Crookshanks chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
OH MY GOD! I absoulutly loved this story! I love the detail you put into the story too. All that detail makes the story truly come to life. I am jelous over how well you can describe something. I had tears in my eyes at how beautiful thier wedding was, how sweet the story is, and how much these two love eachother. Every chapter held a new surprise. Your story is filled with so much care. If I ever fell down, your story my be the thing I will read to lighten my spirits. *sigh*. Thank you for writing such a beautiful, moving, and lovely story. Enjoyable from every angle, now THAT is hard.
MagickLady666 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
What a beautiful love story, the characters were well rounded and had a depth that is refreshing to see. I can't wait to start reading the sequel. The songs that you incorporated into the story were wonderful and made the story come alive. Thank you for a great read.

Nadine
TalaDentro chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
You've lost me with this chapter. First - Harry and Draco in front of all those people? I think not. Then Ron is in a rage "how could you" indicating he feels betrayed but cools off with a few words from Dumbledore? He would still, at the very least, be grumbling or glaring. Then later down the line he gets jealous. It's like you don't know what to do with his character - you can't figure out if you want him to be the friend and good guy or the bad guy.

What really gets me though is Hermione's use of the word "symptoms". Excuse me? Homosexuality is not an illness, one does not have "symptoms".

Sorry, you have a fluid writing style, but I can't buy into this story.
TalaDentro chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
...Petunia said that Harry never listened to her, um, he was basically their slave his whole life, what is she talking about?

Then she asks Harry is his hair ever lies flat - she would already know about that considering how long she's lived with him and the numerous times she tried to cut his hair because of how unruly it was only to have it grow back anyway.

When did Winky stop drinking?

Then I was hoping for some explanation for all the rather abrupt switches in attitude from all these people but - nothing.

Why is Draco not at Malfoy Manor for the summer? Why is he not tormenting Harry? I mean yeah I can see Dumbledore asking them to put aside their differences, but this is Draco we're talking about - he's not exactly a sweet pleasant guy. He's arrogant and stuck up and would've thrown at least one insult Harry's way by now. Why is Hermione not with her parents? Why is Dumbledore dragging them around? Where's Ron? How does his who his ancestors are explain his sudden photographic memory? That's not something one develops - you either have it or you don't.

I'll give it one more chapter but this is kind of ridiculous.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Well my first note is that everyone is very ooc and it seems odd that Dumbledore would bring Severus, Draco, and Hermione along. Even odder that Harry is for whatever reason referring to Draco by his first name.
Yuki-chan314 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
What's with the nice Dursleys? It's different but not bad. Plus I love the plot so far!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »