Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
bellacitron chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I have to say, I adore the concept, and the ideas. But to me, the dialogue is a bit stiff, and its going a little fast. How well have Draco and Harry known each other through these letters? I think if you were to add a few more detailed ones in there, it would bring alot more detail into your writing. All in all, this is shaping out to be a good story. Keep writing.
Beatrix Rosier Grimm chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
If your husband was the inspiration for the story then you're probably the happiest couple ever Just like Hannah said, I also hope to find love like theirs and like yours one day.
Magos186 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hey. The name I left is my username if you wanna reply. I just wanted to send you a little email and ask if anyone's told you you're title is spelled wrong. You have the title as For love of a Sytherin. It should be For Love of a Slytherin. You're missing the L is Slytherin. Just thought I'd let you know. Should be an easy fix.

~Magos186
Meel Jacques chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
PERFECT!
Martin DePorres chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
Okay, I love romantic HD as much as the rest of the world, but this is just tripe. You write in a nice easy style, however your characterizations make the wizard world out to be Harry Potter adoring drones. Rubbish. This may be the way you see Harry Potter and its fanuverse but it is a very unrealistic story style that just gets more sickly sweet as each line comes out.

Draco has no character. Ron is non existant. Albus is an old perve. Snape is weak, weak, weak. Harry comes across as he is in a dream and he is controlling all his own characters. Its dreadful.

I applaud you for writing this, but ask you to get a beta reader, you need somebody to objectify the plot and canon of your stories, because they are just unreal, too cheesy and plain old crap. Please sort it out, and stop listening to reviews from loads of people that look like the same person with different names; all telling you this is great. It isn't, it rubbish.
PhoenixPixie chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
OMG! HAPPY TEARS!

That was INCREDIBLE!... I totally get the whole OOC thing... it is b/c I mean DUH! as much as we wish that would have happened in the books, it didn't. But I truly enjoyed your story and can't wait for more...

*runs to read sequel*
PhoenixPixie chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
That was incredibly romantic... i am once again mush
PhoenixPixie chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
That WHORE!... Dude I love when Harry gets pissed off...lol angry boys are hot boys!
PhoenixPixie chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
*faints*
PhoenixPixie chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
you made me cry, you BEOTCH!... that was so beautiful!... I love how Harry yelled at Lucius THIS IS MY TOWN!...hahahaha he told that heifer didn't he...lmao
PhoenixPixie chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Lying in the middle of the bed was a totally naked Draco. The best part of the chapter!... hottie with a body say what!
PhoenixPixie chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
I LOVE THAT EFFIN SONG! GREAT CHOICE!... *runs to listen to it on her iPod*
PhoenixPixie chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
OMG TEARS! I am a puddle of MUSH right now!
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
WAY WICKED!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
complete OOC for the Dursleys but hey it's fanfiction right!... I'm liking the blushing though... hehe... I could tell this is going to be good.
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »