Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
PhoenixPixie chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
OMG TEARS! I am a puddle of MUSH right now!
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
WAY WICKED!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
complete OOC for the Dursleys but hey it's fanfiction right!... I'm liking the blushing though... hehe... I could tell this is going to be good.
snowdrop iris chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
OMG! this is amazing, funny and so sweet i'm really happy for them. :D
snowdropiris chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
i've never laughed so much untill i read this chapter.
lilz54 chapter 20 . 8/12/2010
Came across this story today and I couldn't stop reading. Loved it!I was hooked from chapter 1. Loved the fact that you incorporated music into the chapters. The songs definitely helped the romance. On to the sequel!
xxAluraxx chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
I enjoyed this chapter so much it had me laughing and giggling like a love-struck girl. :) You have a really good knack for writing I am glad to say~
xxAluraxx chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I know my Review is late because I see there are many chapters but I just want to say this is one of the BEST pieces I have read about Harry and Draco slash. _
skila chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
U've married! Shocka:P Love their little romantic dinner! Though I think Draco should activated bit more XD Indeed Draco IS the hottest guy!lol

*blush*

Skila
skila chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Harry probably is the richest wizard in great Britain:P Just a bit too perfect to be true:) But it's fiction right? Love the pure plot without dark side
skila chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Love your story:D Although it's a bit weird to see dudley and vernon treat Harry like that:) But anyway , glad they see him as family:P One more, Draco is sooooo cuteXD Harry will have much power right? I will find nut soon in the following chapters!
NIGHTSHADOW chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
i thought you turned of age in the magical world at 17 not 16... :P idk. good story so far! :)
Libby chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
Well the story had real potential but it sounded as if a high school student had written it. All of the characters were so cheesy and it was a little overly romantic. But its a good start thers room for improvement.
smiththefifth chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Everyone was so blatantly out of character and the plot was laughable to say the least.

Perhaps the only saving grace of the entire thing is your grammar. You might get a passing grade if this was a technical writing assignment but as a whole it is overcome with fail.
Cerulean Night chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
Great story, I look forward to the the sequal :)
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »