Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
Blosiom chapter 18 . 5/11/2010
that was a suprising chapter and in my opion Percy is a loss canion. Well done
silversongs chapter 18 . 5/11/2010
I'm enjoying the story a great deal. I do have a request, could you put a reference to the artist and title of the songs used? Thanks.
Sunset on Heartache chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
I love that you didn't portray Cissy as, well, evil. I've always believe that the Blacks made her marry Lucius and he overpowered her and made her become a Death Eater.

-Kymmie
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 18 . 5/10/2010
he really is stupid good chapter by the way
gayboiinsc chapter 18 . 5/10/2010
lol, that was awesome, i love, love, LOVE how Harry shut Percy up. and now i see the suprise bad guy, although we knew that it was only a matter of time with the prick, he was shoved so far up Umbridge's ass he couldn't see the light of day...
Coru 32 chapter 18 . 5/10/2010
Percy was always an idiot another wonderful chapter
ej-83 chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
awwww...heheheh..now i wonder how will bella escape voldemort's wrath...hahahahaha...keep up da good work..
bookwormqueen7 chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
That was cool. More, please.
AMY chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
great story keep up the great work and sorry you were feeling down
Vipervail chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
very nicely written. I'v been reading this from the start and would like to say I am sorry for not reviewing more. My computer just got fixed.
Looking forward to the next installment
viper x
gayboiinsc chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
*cries* what else can i do? that was beautiful
Blosiom chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
that was a funny chapter. i liked it and i thought you did realy well.
Shebajay chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
Ah, I love this story. The song you chose went well witht the chapter. I also loved it when Albus anouncement made harry pass and ended up with Albus in a cocktail dress. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
Good very good kutgw!
Sunset on Heartache chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I feel like they're moving too fast...but that's not always a bad thing. :D
Love the whole "Team Potter" thing...kind of a Potter House going on. "Side for Potter, not for Dark!" lol
-Kymmie