Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
gayboiinsc chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
*cries* what else can i do? that was beautiful
Blosiom chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
that was a funny chapter. i liked it and i thought you did realy well.
Shebajay chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
Ah, I love this story. The song you chose went well witht the chapter. I also loved it when Albus anouncement made harry pass and ended up with Albus in a cocktail dress. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
Good very good kutgw!
Sunset on Heartache chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I feel like they're moving too fast...but that's not always a bad thing. :D
Love the whole "Team Potter" thing...kind of a Potter House going on. "Side for Potter, not for Dark!" lol
Sunset on Heartache chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Eek. *-*
Sunset on Heartache chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Squee! I love how you write! -
Miss Crookshanks chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
That is very sweet. Authors always need to put some part of themselves into their story. J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter share a birthday. That is really sweet though. Mind if I use it?
Shebajay chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
Another great chapter. I love the when Harry and Albus runs into trouble at the bank and how that unfolded. I also love Harry's surprise for Draco. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Sandman Sam chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
Loved it! :) It makes my day to open my email and see that you've posted another chapter.
Sunset on Heartache chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Wonderful, wonderful. -
Don't know when I can finish reading, as my internet is down and I'm at the library, but I hope to be able to finish soon.
Sunset on Heartache chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Aren't there only one set of family rings? I'm a bit confused. If you're going with this, one set of family rings, then how can, say, Sev and Lucius both have the rings of Salazar?
Sunset on Heartache chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Interesting. I was thinking "inheritance" as like, Harry would inherit the traits of magical creatures in his bloodline. But this is cool, too. Definitely continuing reading it.
gayboiinsc chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
aw, that was so sweet
Blosiom chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
this was a intresting chapter. i wonder what will come next
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »