Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
Sunset on Heartache chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I feel like they're moving too fast...but that's not always a bad thing. :D
Love the whole "Team Potter" thing...kind of a Potter House going on. "Side for Potter, not for Dark!" lol
Sunset on Heartache chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Eek. *-*
Sunset on Heartache chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Squee! I love how you write! -
Miss Crookshanks chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
That is very sweet. Authors always need to put some part of themselves into their story. J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter share a birthday. That is really sweet though. Mind if I use it?
Shebajay chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
Another great chapter. I love the when Harry and Albus runs into trouble at the bank and how that unfolded. I also love Harry's surprise for Draco. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Sandman Sam chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
Loved it! :) It makes my day to open my email and see that you've posted another chapter.
Sunset on Heartache chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Wonderful, wonderful. -
Don't know when I can finish reading, as my internet is down and I'm at the library, but I hope to be able to finish soon.
Sunset on Heartache chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Aren't there only one set of family rings? I'm a bit confused. If you're going with this, one set of family rings, then how can, say, Sev and Lucius both have the rings of Salazar?
Sunset on Heartache chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Interesting. I was thinking "inheritance" as like, Harry would inherit the traits of magical creatures in his bloodline. But this is cool, too. Definitely continuing reading it.
gayboiinsc chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
aw, that was so sweet
Blosiom chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
this was a intresting chapter. i wonder what will come next
Coru 32 chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
Another wonderful chapter thank you
sm1982 chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
Beautiful story.
Hope there is more to come.
Please update soon.
Keep up the great work.
Amber chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
Hi There :)
How long is this story going to be d'ya reckon? :)
Cos i've read all the chapters and its amazing. I usually only read completed stories, but this pulled me in :D

So just wondering how long it'll be until either the next chapter or the completed story will be.
You can email me if you want- bambi_tunney at hotmail dot com.
not sure if its allowed to give emails :)
thankz x
femalefarrier chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
keep going i am lovin this story
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »