Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
njferrell chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
Draco was innocent of what Pansy accused him of.
But...the touchy feely stuff that Ginny watched, went to get Harry, and Harry got mad to begin with...forgot? He never even asked about it or mentioned that Draco should not have let Pansy get that touchy. Or, asked how Draco would feel if he saw Harry letting a girl touch him like that, even if an old friend...especially one he knew NOT to trust. Not to mention...how many people saw it like Ginny did and thought the same things she did.
Hearing about it upset Harry to the point of tears. So, shouldn't it have been addressed.
This is not criticism or a flame...just a question.
adenoide chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
A women jealous is more dangerous than a man. It's sad that the young persons are marked and follow Voldy.
Kylie chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
U r a great writer I love this story it's the best I've read in a while keep writeing and I like that u put songs in it can u put the name of the song and artist next to it though because I like to listento it off utube whlie I read I really enjoy reading this keep going :)
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
Alright! Another chapter well done!
Darloudasha chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
Just found this story today and read it through.. very nice.. can't wait for more :)
Darloudasha chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
I think him taking points off Gryffindor first thing was probably a very smart move as it will show the rest of the school that he isn't going to treat them better than other houses simply because it was his house. Also it shows that he's serious about being a professor and will act accordingly.
Blosiom chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
this is nice so far. i enjoyed the story and you got Severus carater well in that chapter. well done
gayboiinsc chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
awesome awesome awesome chapter... love the way pansy thought she could get away with that shit...
nosyrosie16 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
PLEASE UDPATE SOON! REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO FUDGE? WHAT ABOUT VOLDIE? PLEASE UDPATE SOON!
AMY chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
i can honestly say every chapter you make keeps getting better and better! keep up the good work and please update the next chapter soon
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
veryu nice! keep up the good work
Coru 32 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
another wonderful job
gayboiinsc chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
there is absolutely nothing wrong with musicals, be it live, movies or books, they give more expression than anything in the world. glad to see that the toad finally got what her ass deserved.
Rainbow2007 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
I love it
Blosiom chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
i like the twists and this was a nice chapter
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »