Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
Blosiom chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
i like the twists and this was a nice chapter
Sandman Sam chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
I loved what you have so far! Please keep updating. At first I was a little concerned with the helpful loving new nature of the Dursleys' but the more I read the more I love how you put it. This is fantastic!
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
Amazing story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
nosyrosie16 chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
PLEASE UDPATE SOON! REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. COULD YOU MAYBE, GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE OF HOW MANY MORE CHAPTERS THIS STORY IS GOING TO HAVE. CUZ I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS IS GOING TO END. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
ninjadragons chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
ive enjoyed the story quite a bit. my only complaint is it is a little too "brady bunch" sweet otherwise a good story
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
Loved it! kutgw!
Blosiom chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
i did not expect that. well done
gayboiinsc chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
do i even need to say it? you know what's coming... Wonderful chapter, and excellent choice for the song
adenoide chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
Lucius believe Voldy will win. Without money I don't think Voldy will like Lucius.
Blosiom chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
this was cute and sweet keep it up.
AMY chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
oh my gosh! this is the best story i have ever read! i can honestly say you have got what it takes to be a great author and please you readers with your stories!please update the next chapter soon
gayboiinsc chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
yet again wonderful job... the detail was perfect, it's nice to be able to visualize everything and for that a lot of detail is needed sometimes...
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
AW great chapter! im so happy for them!keep up the good work Stormy!
Blosiom chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
this is a nice chapter. well done. i cant wait for the tril. maybe the durslys and malfoys could go along with hermione, ron and harry going against her say what they saw and did to them. good luck.
silversongs chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Thanks for yet another wonderful chapter! I look forward to the next installment!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »