Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
Flying Chrissy chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
nosyrosie16 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ON HARRY'S FIRST DAY AS A PROFESSOR. HOW WILL THE STUDENTS REACT TO HIS TEACHING? WHAT WILL THE SLYTHERINS DO WHEN THEY HAVE CLASS WITH HARRY? UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
goodguy4u282008 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
that was the best four chapters i have read in a long time can't wait for chapter five
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Oohh can't wait to see how the Slytherins act, And how Harry and the Hufflepuffs respond! Keep up the good work!
JAIMOL chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
A very interesting story. I'm enjoying it a lot, I hope to read soon to continue this story so great.
Ventus Princeps chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Love it! Draco and Harry are simply made for each other! Can't wait for more!
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Yu bet I do. Another request tho? How about a Luna/Terry(since he was a bad guy) pairing along with a dean/seamus/blaise (hey don't look at me like that I think that sounds hot) who become close to Harry and company? Keep up the good work!¡!¡
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
i love it
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I'm liking the details keep them coming!
jaydubya338 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
OK, Ya got hooked on another of your stories. It is nice when someone with talent writes fanfic for others enjoyment and does it as well as you. Thanks and I can't wait for the coming chapters of "For Love of a Slytherin."
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw all it takes is a spark or two and there will be flames between Harry and Draco! Loved it keep'em coming!
greybeard chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Well written with few spelling errors. Hope it does not get too mushy.
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010