Reviews for For Love of a Slytherin
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! DRACO AND HARRY SITTING IN A TREE SNOGGING AND DRACO AND HARRY FALLING IN LOVE 4EVER
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE DRARRY/HARACO! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT 4EVER
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
AMAZING JOB HARRY HAS DRACO TO HELP CALM HIM THAT IS GREAT
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! HARRY IS THE SMARTEST KID IN HOGWARTS AND HE IS ALSO THE RICHEST PERSON ON EARTH HE HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF HOUSES IT IS INCREDIABLE
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! DRARRY/HARACO ALL THE WAY 4ALLETERNITY 4ETERNITY 4EVER 4LIFE
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! HARRY IS THE MOST POWERFUL WIZARD EVER
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! DRACO AND HARRY SITTING IN A TREE SNOGGING AND DRACO AND HARRY SITTING IN A TREE FALLING IN LOVE
frickbuck chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
oh god im rereading this and wow i shouldve read your about before i rvwed.
regardless, i think my previous review was far too lenient.
your mischaracterization of harry is painful to read, as well as your complete erasure of his ptsd (regarding both attempts on his life and a literal lifetime of child abuse), and his abusers' culpability for some of that is downright offensive. similarly, you don't seem to understand how teenage boys work, up to and including: no teenage boy will call their intended beloved, unless it is in a sarcastic manner. on that note, where is draco's sense of humor, his sarcasm, and emotional contradictions? oh right, you kind of edited them out for no discernible reason.
lastly, placing harry at a godlike status within your universe (re: the amount of leveling he did in terms of class and power), is ridiculous. it comes off as more your power fantasy than an actual important thing for the plot, and is another instance of your ego dominating your work.
frankly, just because something is au does not mean that you get to completely butcher a character's development, not without re-developing the character in the universe you've created. you wrote this with no thought towards the canon, or to the plot of your story.
nothing about this was thought through and you might want to look at some of your detractors' comments for constructive criticism so that you can become a better author, instead of shutting down and blocking anyone who disagrees with you. (and then sending them a nasty message.)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is uber ooc to the nth degree and originally that's not a bad thing. But you gave Harry absolutely everything worth having, it seems like you gave him the butter from the duck, the whole gift horse, you let him have his cake and eat it too. You give him all of this power and influence and he is a simpering little girl. He needs to grow a backbone or add steel in his spine. And if other older people are descendants of the founders then how is Harry getting the inheritance before them. That is how inheritance works. Your story makes no sense.
IceWing691 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
I love Darry FanFictions but i would say that it is the best one of all . I love the way you write the story and i can visualize all these things :-) and after finishing this i am really excited to read Potter to potter :-) i would haved this more if you would have added some more sex part , but i like it :-)
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »