Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 8/19
This is so good!
It's so amazing and well written!
And all these different feelings are attacking me right now!
And I'm feeling so annoyed at those teachers!
But this is so great!
I love this so much!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/7
you do a great job on the character studies!
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 1 . 3/26
This is good, and there are a lot of well thought out points. but wouldn't it be nice if these points were focused in a more spread out chapter story? I just feel as though there are so many people writing one-shots like this. Even chapter stories are written in this pace and structure and it annoys me because there are just too many like this... i mean what happened to one pov stories where character development, secrets, and idea's happened or were dicovered over time instead of all within the first couple of chapters? What happened to stories that had limited to no Flashbacks and time skips? It would be so wonderful to read about how the teachers and jonin would react to learning these facts. Kind of like a vengeance thing with the respective characters gaining from it. Maybe they learned about thses points not long after they graduated (like the students) and set out to not only fix thses problems but to fix the academy. lol sorry for the rant, but i hope i made sense and maybe gave you an idea?
Boomer 001 chapter 1 . 2/11
Nice one-shot.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This is BRILLIANT!
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh SO GOOD
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
*blinks and marvels* You somehow make character studies into better stories than Kishimoto can. Damn, that is skill.
[Poor Hinata and Sakura. I loved Ino's and Kiba's. Sasuke's and Naruto's made me want to throttle Iruka (or Mizuki).]
Bob chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This is really deep... Especially if you're reading this at 4am after not sleeping the whole night...
Walk The Max Planck chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I liked this. It was a nice little piece of character examination, giving some extra depth to some of the characters who didn't have much in the manga. I'd like to say other things too, but I'm having a hard time putting it into words. This was just a nice one shot that added some extra detail and interest to the characters and how the academy could miss things.
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Excellent and intriguing piece.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
that's brilliant :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
That was great an amazing read and one of the best alternate view stories I have ever read I hope u keep up the great work
Savvywolf chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
AHHH! I love this. The way you described each of the teams and their answers was perfect. I thought you did fine on Kiba's because we all want to be heard. The one I sympathized with most was Sakura and that made me think. You did a wonderful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
...Holy shit yes... This is great. Someone described it as a diamond of some sort, and I find that wrong. This is far greater than a mere diamond in the rough. This may be the single greatest piece on this sight. It is probably the greatest that I have ever seen at the very least. Thank you. Can you do similar works with other characters as well at some point?
Ser Serendipity chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
And this as well.

Man. These things are better than any drugs. Like ice water poured over a starving mind.

Or that might be sleep deprivation. The difference is subtle.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »