Reviews for Love Never Dies
x.deansangxl chapter 8 . 3/31
True True True.. About Michael Sheen. He may not be as attractive as others, yet for many people (like you and me) he is.
AnaBookWorm chapter 20 . 1/22
Loved the story!
JolieFolie chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
That was a sexy story, I enjoyed reading that. I only wish there were more scenes from Aro's perspective.
JolieFolie chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
Finally! Aro and Bella connect :D
JolieFolie chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
"'Oh, no I'm not letting you escape me now,' Aro breathed against my lips, and I could only shudder in his hold."
Oh my... I felt that.
Great chapter! I like how Bella is reading the events too.
JolieFolie chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
So that's who Giacomo is! Interesting twist. I wonder if her secret will come up as an issue for Christabelle later on?
JolieFolie chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
I like the unique way you described how Christabelle felt when she first looked at Aro, it helped me sympathize with her.
JolieFolie chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I don't typically read this pairing, but your comparison of Aro/Bella to Dracula/Mina intrigued me. I appreciate how you've allowed us into Aro's mind, it sounds like him, and I think this is well written so far. I'm off to read the next chapter!
andrewpine chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
Thank you for this story.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
My thought also.I am really surprised that Eddie hadn't kidnapped her and hid her away'' for her own good''. ''to save her soul''. still won't put it past him to show up.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
That was not what i expected to i do see her point he is in love with a ghost and has a problem to solve.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
I believe if he had turned her she would have found a way to kill him.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
Okay lets see if Eddie survives this will since Aro is too greedy to have his gift to kill him.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
I understand she is going to meet her fate,but, to run there to save that little bitch,hell no!
Hell,after Aro turns her she needs to kill the little boy just on principal.
curious to find out how she she was not turned.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 9/20/2016