Reviews for Love Never Dies
Wow, i wanted to cry of joy till chap 18. Then it became too hot for tear. Thanks for the story. Mucho love!
sctavis chapter 20 . 4/11
I’m not usually one for Aro/bella pairings... but this was well written and had great depth to the writing. It was sweet and passionate. And a personal favorite part was that bella stood up for herself, but not in a b*tchy way that some other stories portray as “having a back bone”. Loved it. Can’t wait to read more by you.
PermanentPicture chapter 20 . 4/8
She's been having sex since college and is just now having her first orgasm at 28? *shakes head* Bella, Bella, Bella...
andjelija.nenic chapter 15 . 8/14/2017
x.deansangxl chapter 8 . 3/31/2017
True True True.. About Michael Sheen. He may not be as attractive as others, yet for many people (like you and me) he is.
AnaBookWorm chapter 20 . 1/22/2017
Loved the story!
JolieFolie chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
That was a sexy story, I enjoyed reading that. I only wish there were more scenes from Aro's perspective.
JolieFolie chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
Finally! Aro and Bella connect :D
JolieFolie chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
"'Oh, no I'm not letting you escape me now,' Aro breathed against my lips, and I could only shudder in his hold."
Oh my... I felt that.
Great chapter! I like how Bella is reading the events too.
JolieFolie chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
So that's who Giacomo is! Interesting twist. I wonder if her secret will come up as an issue for Christabelle later on?
JolieFolie chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
I like the unique way you described how Christabelle felt when she first looked at Aro, it helped me sympathize with her.
JolieFolie chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I don't typically read this pairing, but your comparison of Aro/Bella to Dracula/Mina intrigued me. I appreciate how you've allowed us into Aro's mind, it sounds like him, and I think this is well written so far. I'm off to read the next chapter!
andrewpine chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
Thank you for this story.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
My thought also.I am really surprised that Eddie hadn't kidnapped her and hid her away'' for her own good''. ''to save her soul''. still won't put it past him to show up.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
That was not what i expected to i do see her point he is in love with a ghost and has a problem to solve.