Reviews for Love Never Dies
andrewpine chapter 20 . 9/20
Thank you for this story.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 9/20
My thought also.I am really surprised that Eddie hadn't kidnapped her and hid her away'' for her own good''. ''to save her soul''. still won't put it past him to show up.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 9/20
That was not what i expected to i do see her point he is in love with a ghost and has a problem to solve.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 9/20
I believe if he had turned her she would have found a way to kill him.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 9/20
Okay lets see if Eddie survives this will since Aro is too greedy to have his gift to kill him.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 9/20
I understand she is going to meet her fate,but, to run there to save that little bitch,hell no!
Hell,after Aro turns her she needs to kill the little boy just on principal.
curious to find out how she she was not turned.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 9/20
Setting.
Well?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 9/20
Leaned.
How soon before they meet again? it's still to cold to go cliff diving so she will have to wait awhile to meet her love again i believe.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 9/20
I think the bitch that was jealous of her hunted her down and kills her.
I really wish SM wasn't so stupid and made them sparkle like a disco ball,as Peter are so many more things they could do if they were more like real vampires.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 9/20
Bella is dreaming of a past life where she met her future mate and in that life she had been screwed over by Eddie as she will probably be screwed over soon in this one.
i gather they will be reunited when she goes to save the sorry ass of her ex.
wonder what became of her child and how was she lost to Aro so he would have to wait for her return in the future? was it the jealous diva that kills her or the spurned dandy?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/20
So we finally get to find out whom the mysterious Giacomo is.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/20
It seems there might be a few meals served tonight before the brothers leave to go back to their home.
Gabby-Queen-V chapter 1 . 3/26
I have read this story a couple of times and and i love it and the pairing. You write great stories, are you going to be writing any more about Bella and Aro? as they are my favourites. well done xx
cutieswetee89 chapter 19 . 2/22
a
moosa chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
I loved this story! Great job!