Reviews for Love Never Dies
Inu-Neko2 chapter 20 . 4/22
This was AWSOME! Those two was perfect for each other, in this. And that's good, since i really don't like Edward. Never have and never will. However, this was a beautiful story!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 20 . 4/2
Update
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 15 . 2/5
This is quite the story. It has a very dramatic atmosphere. Maybe too dramatic at times but I can't fault it for it fits the story you want to tell. The writing is superb and the plot keeps me wanting to see what happens next. I would like to think bella is christabelle. She is Aro's one true love, but she is also a different person at the same time, and he needs to to realize that to be with her. Great work.
sheerylynn chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
I love a happy ending. Thank you for creating such a good story.
SLovingLecter chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Hello there,
I had previously bypassed this fan fiction (avoided? eek) due to the Aro/Oc aspect of it and i'm now thoroughly regretting doing so. I too love Aro & Bella, Phantom of the Opera and the Dracula story lines and I must say your writing so far has been so completely perfect that you've managed to perfectly enfold the three into this wonderful story. I'm only on page 2 but I had to review to let you know that I am very much enjoying your writing and it's so refreshing to have a well written Bella/Aro fic where there are so few of them around.

Yours,
S.
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
This story is probably my absolute favorite of the twilight fanfiction. The story is unbelievably intriguing and your ability to truly capture the past and transition that love as well as the way they talk to each other and bring that to the present is incredible. I'm thoroughly impressed by this story and I am so glad that I stopped to read it even though I wasn't that interested in Aro beforehand. Simply put, great job, I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writingTheFanFicDevourer
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
Thank you for this wonderful tale! Though I would have liked to read more on the progression of Christabelle/Bella and Aro's relationship, I enjoyed this story nevertheless. I prefer Siren of the Twilight, though, as while I thought your idea for this was interesting, there was more development in Siren - in terms of plot, character and the relationship between Aro and Bella :-) Looking forward to reading more of your writing! :)
The Auburn Girl chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
Ugh this fic was just too perfect ;-; It was so good I just want to cry. I loved it so much!
Neko-chaaan chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
This is without a doubt the best twilight fanfiction I have ever read!
Big kudos to you!
I love the Phantom of the Opera style of it all!
So beautiful, captivating, heart-wrenching and tear-jerking!
RudeandNotGinger92 chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read! Thankyou.
nomnomfox chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA CHAPTER INNUENDOS! I LOVE IT
uyay chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
I'm crying so freekin hard right now... :,(
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
wow, you're phantom-of-the-opera-ing all over the place.
guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
loved it!
pegasus5406 chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
Amazing, simply amazing...I really enjoyed this story as I have your others...thanks you so much for sharing...I look forward in reading more of your fabulous stories...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy