Reviews for Too Young
ComposerDragon chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Very nice job; ridiculously in character. A very unique idea, too (as far as I've read).

And while I like the impact that the very end had, I can't help but feel very sorry for Mark. Losing a Dad and a Mom in the same night... that just really sucks. I feel as though maybe Raven would be aware enough to stick around for her son.

But still... It's all about the impact. And the impact works.
crazynerd chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Woooohoooo I think I'm the 100th reviewer. This really was an interesting story and I enjoyed it very much. It was very sad but I just loved how each person's chapter ended with the same question. It was an incredible experience and I hope to see more from you in the future
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
is it weird that i'm smiling at the end of this? i dunno, just that last part, i couldn't help but smile, damn inner-romantic...

because, yea, i can see Raven doing that, dying with him, but i suppose it was the add in that it wasn't so much her 'dying' because he was, but that she was simply following him to the next life, as if the journey is not over...

and i suppose it was a theme, but i felt kind of miffed that her 'friends' questioned weather or not Raven loved Beast Boy... i mean really, if she stayed with him despite everything, all the hardships and difficulties the two had, even if she 'didn't' love him in the beginning (hypothetically of course) she would love him in the end... so their speculation was just silly and a tad insulting in my opinion, but that's just me :P

i actually liked the star/rob aspect of this, sure they didn't 'end up' together, but they're back to being friends, and it was kinda sweet that he did the ritual thingy... i honestly see this a distinct possibility, the whole 'they got married, divorced, and hated each other' etc. etc. to where they grew up and moved on only to still be bitter to one another, those silly first loves always kill you :P but to make up in the end was really sweet... even if it raises questions, i mean i can't really speculate on Star's current... uh, 'man' since both he and her sons are kinda just accessories here... but yea, yay for at least being 'acceptable friend' now instead of... that extremely long and many times worse then 'chlorbag'... XD

and Rita and Vic were the mom/friend, can't say much on them, they were as they were, but as 'outsiders' of sorts, it was nice to get two seperate views of just how strong BB really is... and don't mess with his woman... plus i'm sure, if given rise, Raven would act similarly... after all, i'm not stupid, and that paragraph she threw at Steve was the equivalent of her bitchslapping him across the room... he just didn't know it XD

as for Mark (*snickers* Trigon) Logan... :3 i actually had the idea that if these two had kids, by some great 'merciful' act of Kami, it would be 'normal' XD why? because that's just how things roll with these two... :3 i actually do love how you went in depth with their being 'problems' for both parties when it came to them having kids, sure i can see these two have like a billion babies if they had the choice, but the reality is Raven is a Hybrid, they're sterile, and i always find it funny that most writers like to 'avoid' any mention of this or simply 'don't know' can't blame them for that, but it is there, now if her genes matched perfectly and she was naturally fertile they she wouldn't be a 'hybrid' and step into the territory of 'new species' but that's for science to determine and us to speculate on... as for BB, never quite thought of that before, it is food for thought, then again i never gave much consideration to his changing DNA, sadly i haven't made it far in the comics, reading the 80s style just makes me wanna giggle most of the time (oh Starfire, your hair XD) but with the added concept of his DNA being so unstable it'll eventually kill him, i suppose it makes sense it would make 'every' part of him unstable and thusly hard for his 'little soldiers' *snickers* to stay together long enough to achieve their goal... i like this kind of depth in my readings, good on you :3

welp, its late and i ought to sleep... obviously, i liked it .

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, oldy!

-Ikasury
ArtMelody chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
surprising ending! liked this story a lot, it is interesting and diferent from others.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Really great story. :-) However, I must say that I was slightly disappointed in the ending. I mean, I understand how she loved him back, but I feel like it could have been elaborated more since this seemed slightly rushed.

ha ha ignore me. this is really great, i'm definitely going to be reading more of your stuff!
Hannah chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
This... this was beautiful. I have tears in my eyes right now from reading this. The characters are portrayed amazingly and... and... this was beautiful. That's really all I can say. And the ending was really good. Most stories have happy endings and stuff, but this is... more realistic. It makes you think, makes you look at everything from a different point of view. A job well done.
FelynxTiger chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
First off all, Congratulations with this extraordinary piece, thank you from bringing an explendid time to us the readers.

Now i don't know why but the adults in fanfiction always do super-amazing-fantastic stories.

This is up to my list of print ASAP. Such a Story must be on paper.

I think i have never cried that much before, specially at the end.

The relationship that you show us throught all the story between each caracter was stuning and marvelous, but my favorite was the one between Gar and Raven. No word can describe what you show us.

What i like the most was the fact that within each chapter you knew more about how Raven and BeastBoy relationship went, also the lyrics and the end of the memory of each caracter.

The last chapter though it was half RobStar, it also show the last and very true moment of the love from Raven to Grafield, i was... stuned to say, though in the deep of my mind ibwas wishing for something veeery dramatic.

Now i would like to ask with your permision : Can i make a drawin of this Fic? please ?

i may not have it any way sooner because i want to learn more how to draw because my drawings suck, but i'll sure do it on the future, so will you let me?
The Cretin chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read. How I wish you were a comic writer. I am ashamed I didn't find out about you till recently. Now I'm definitely adding you to my Top Ten. I am a GarRaven supporter and a fan of the comics. You have done more justice to them than the last couple of runs have. This may be late but all I can say is Thank you and blessings in life to you.
The Cretin chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
This chap really tugged at the heart. A Dad is something we all need. A "great" Dad is irreplaceable and priceless. Kudos on a heartfelt and well thought out chapter. Keep rockin.
The Cretin chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Well I'll always be the first to admit that I hate Nightwing. I pretty much dislike all the Batclan. Only Grayson could screw up two marriages that should have worked for him. However, you have written him extremely well. That conversation on the rooftop is one of the best heart to heart talks between him and BB I have ever read. You bring alot out of the characters. You delve into them and convey their emotions like a pro. Keep rockin.
The Cretin chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Read chap 4 today. It was awesome. That is one the most logical turnouts I can see happening between Steve, Rita, BB, and Rae. You write with such realism. Kudos.
The Cretin chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
I like this contemplation on Cy's part and yeah, Raven in danger is BB's berzerk mode. This story is shaping up to be more than I expected. Hope to read more tomorrow. Keep rockin.
The Cretin chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
You sir I must say are awesome. I apologize for this being late but the last couple of days have been sad. The part between Star and Rob surprised me but at the same time it makes sense. How did BB and Rae make it work? I'll definitely be back to check on this. Keep rockin.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hi, finally got around to checking your work out. I picked this one if you don't mind. I can already tell I'm gonna like it even though its sad. The 1st chap was really well written and of a sound structure. You conveyed the sorrow of the situation very well. Hope to read more tomorrow.
FF8cerberus chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Too beautiful and powerful to describe how I truly love this story. Honestly, my heart aches for these two lovers, but also is content with the fact that they stay together to the very end. Man, I'm so close to crying. You are truly a great person to be able to make something so pure and unadulterated out of this story. I am grateful and honored to have read this. I hope to someday make a bond so strong and true as their's. Thank you.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »