Reviews for Too Young
hot dog285 chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
... Outstanding! Possibaly one of the best I have seen. I cant think of any that surpass this unless if its a book; even then, not many books that I have read are on par with this; in fact, only the Godspeaker trilogy and the Forgotten Realms books by R.A. Salvatore compare with this. The only fanfic thats close to maching this is Dark Superman Mors101.

Semper Fidelis, carry on
Raindrop Lullaby chapter 7 . 6/25/2010

Ok, to be perfectly honest with you:

I cried.

But I am literally speechless.

Absolutely fantastic story.

Tragic, yet wonderful.
Dragon Nebula EIN chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Man I was so glad this story was complete.

That was fierce. I'm sniffling. The whole thing was emotional. Everyone knew BB loved Raven, but how could they tell the other way around? She didn't want to ever be without him, so she died with him.
TheMadPen chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
You are very talented.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this... most of the characters were darker, or sadder, than I imagined.

But, this was beautiful.

I cried.

So - keep writing stories.
Discon chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
That was quite possibly one of the most moving stories I have ever read, I congratulate you on writing it so well.
AnNyanimous chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
-sniffle- you made me cry -sniffle- it was so sad and yet beautiful at the same time...and I'm still crying -sniffle-
blueflower1594 chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
This story was beautifully written, you will never be too old for fanfiction. You have too much talent NOT to use it!
blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
That's a very deep insight.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
She absolutely loved him didn't she? Outstanding story throughout. You are definitely not too old for this. Two thumbs up.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Outstanding dialouge between Doctor Light and Beast Boy. Man, what a threat he made! I would bet Dr. Light was more afraid of Beast Boy than Raven after that little discussion.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Your story made my favorites list after just 2 chapters. I can't think of a thing that I didn't like about this second chapter. Starfire may not have figured out if Raven loved Beast Boy, but if she would have taken a moment and truly looked at Raven and the the fact that she never diverted her attention from watching his every breath in those final hours, Star would have seen that Raven did love him.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I heard about your story from TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne and this first chapter is everything he promised. This promises to be excellent and I'm looking forward to reading it.
Nos482reborn chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
love the story, so tragic yet compelling well written
PlayingtheBone chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Loved the plotline and prose, but I have to say, the ending was rather...disappointing. Not saying it was bad, or inappropriate. I understand why you might put in Raven's death so abruptly, and I know it fit in context, but it didn't seem to fit to me. Loved it though!
Raven of Alaska chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Raven and Garfield, gone... and Mark an orphan. Well, he is in a sense. He has lost his parents, but the other Titans can fill in, I gues... one can only hope that Mark, devoted son of Raven and Beast Boy, will fondly remember his parents. Someday, the family will be together again. In the afterlife. Until then, I have a feeling that Raven and Beast Boy are going to watch over Mark from the great Beyond. Requescat In Pache, Raven and Beast Boy. You will be remembered. Always.

Raven of Alaska