Reviews for Too Young
JyrFalcon345 chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
well that was a saddening ending. nevertheless very much a worthwile read in my estimation. It's always interesting to see other people's writing styles and now that i've got the entire teen titans series on my terabyte drive, maybe i can come up with something of my own to contribute. A very good job sir.

Please, keep up the good work!

-Alex
Bluesummers2012 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
I don't normally enjoy these bittersweet endings (I always get down in the dumps). But I sincerely enjoyed this one and wouldn't have it any other way. (Well actually I would have loved to see at least one scene that revealed some of Raven's intimacy, not sexually, with BB; but since you were making a point with the whole thing I understand) Anyhow your story was tasteful and had a GREAT deal of depth, no doubt drawn somewhat from your own life experiences. I would highly recommend that you enter a contest or submit some of your original work (If you have any at this time)for publishing. I understand that you have more pressing concerns but I do believe that you have the ability. Anyhow, I look forward to your next tale. Well Done!
necro-wulf chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
You know, I've seen it before, but rarely so straight forward and brutally honest. Gar and Raven are the most powerful members of the team, when they pull out the stops.

Raven is a telekinetic empath who is essentually the antichrist. There's no surprises there.

But people forget about BB. He's the youngest, and the funny one, and the comic relief. But he's also able to tear a man in half or impale him at any point in any fight. He can be several dozen types of vemonous off the top of his head. Some versions can turn into mythical animals. Three words: .Dragon. Did you know they have a species of alien in DC comics that devour suns? Best hope that Gar doesn't.
hot dog285 chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
... Outstanding! Possibaly one of the best I have seen. I cant think of any that surpass this unless if its a book; even then, not many books that I have read are on par with this; in fact, only the Godspeaker trilogy and the Forgotten Realms books by R.A. Salvatore compare with this. The only fanfic thats close to maching this is Dark Superman Mors101.

_

Semper Fidelis, carry on
Raindrop Lullaby chapter 7 . 6/25/2010

...

Ok, to be perfectly honest with you:

I cried.

But I am literally speechless.

Absolutely fantastic story.

Tragic, yet wonderful.
Dragon Nebula EIN chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Man I was so glad this story was complete.

That was fierce. I'm sniffling. The whole thing was emotional. Everyone knew BB loved Raven, but how could they tell the other way around? She didn't want to ever be without him, so she died with him.
TheMadPen chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
You are very talented.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this... most of the characters were darker, or sadder, than I imagined.

But, this was beautiful.

I cried.

So - keep writing stories.
Discon chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
That was quite possibly one of the most moving stories I have ever read, I congratulate you on writing it so well.
AnNyanimous chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
-sniffle- you made me cry -sniffle- it was so sad and yet beautiful at the same time...and I'm still crying -sniffle-
blueflower1594 chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
This story was beautifully written, you will never be too old for fanfiction. You have too much talent NOT to use it!
blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
That's a very deep insight.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
She absolutely loved him didn't she? Outstanding story throughout. You are definitely not too old for this. Two thumbs up.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Outstanding dialouge between Doctor Light and Beast Boy. Man, what a threat he made! I would bet Dr. Light was more afraid of Beast Boy than Raven after that little discussion.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Your story made my favorites list after just 2 chapters. I can't think of a thing that I didn't like about this second chapter. Starfire may not have figured out if Raven loved Beast Boy, but if she would have taken a moment and truly looked at Raven and the the fact that she never diverted her attention from watching his every breath in those final hours, Star would have seen that Raven did love him.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I heard about your story from TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne and this first chapter is everything he promised. This promises to be excellent and I'm looking forward to reading it.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »