Reviews for Too Young
Discon chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
That was quite possibly one of the most moving stories I have ever read, I congratulate you on writing it so well.
AnNyanimous chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
-sniffle- you made me cry -sniffle- it was so sad and yet beautiful at the same time...and I'm still crying -sniffle-
blueflower1594 chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
This story was beautifully written, you will never be too old for fanfiction. You have too much talent NOT to use it!
blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
That's a very deep insight.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
She absolutely loved him didn't she? Outstanding story throughout. You are definitely not too old for this. Two thumbs up.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Outstanding dialouge between Doctor Light and Beast Boy. Man, what a threat he made! I would bet Dr. Light was more afraid of Beast Boy than Raven after that little discussion.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Your story made my favorites list after just 2 chapters. I can't think of a thing that I didn't like about this second chapter. Starfire may not have figured out if Raven loved Beast Boy, but if she would have taken a moment and truly looked at Raven and the the fact that she never diverted her attention from watching his every breath in those final hours, Star would have seen that Raven did love him.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I heard about your story from TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne and this first chapter is everything he promised. This promises to be excellent and I'm looking forward to reading it.
Nos482reborn chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
love the story, so tragic yet compelling well written
PlayingtheBone chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Loved the plotline and prose, but I have to say, the ending was rather...disappointing. Not saying it was bad, or inappropriate. I understand why you might put in Raven's death so abruptly, and I know it fit in context, but it didn't seem to fit to me. Loved it though!
Raven of Alaska chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Raven and Garfield, gone... and Mark an orphan. Well, he is in a sense. He has lost his parents, but the other Titans can fill in, I gues... one can only hope that Mark, devoted son of Raven and Beast Boy, will fondly remember his parents. Someday, the family will be together again. In the afterlife. Until then, I have a feeling that Raven and Beast Boy are going to watch over Mark from the great Beyond. Requescat In Pache, Raven and Beast Boy. You will be remembered. Always.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Still Dazzled chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
0_0 ... ... OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
The ending with Raven was just to beautiful for words.

I love this fic so much, the way you wrote all their personalities as well as diffrent storys and problems was just pure genious.

Thank you for writing this fic.
Sir Alwick chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
The end reminds me of Johnny Cash dying less then four months after his wife, June. It's true he was sick, but from what I understand, loosing her really devastated him. I think it's kind of a beautiful sadness, when two people are destined for one another and so in love that it's impossible for one to live without the other.

Anyway you did a great job bringing out the emotion of this fic.

I hope to read more from you in the future.

- Sir Alwick
Demonking101 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
ok ok that ended badly I think. I wa hoping at leat he would wake up for a min and say something cool or something cool to happen like I dont know just something. Any way it was very good keep up the great work
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »