Reviews for Too Young
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
words really can never descirbe such a story like this one. :(

I mean so many memories of showing how much Garfield loves Raven, but never of showing how much Raven loves Garfield. :(

Maybe Rita's memories could show that there was a gentler side to Raven that Rita knew, but the rest of the Titans didn't realize at that time in the past ? :)

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline idea. ;)
Chico Magnifico chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Um...you're starting to scare me with this whole "Does Raven love Beast Boy" thing...like you're REALLY making me paranoid! XD

But I havve confidence it'll all end well (I HOPE) :)

Also I would like to ask you if you wouldn't mind reading and reviewing some of my stories. It would mean a lot if you did :)

Anyways, Ihope you update as soon as you can! :D
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Once again, absolutely awesome. I think you did an excellent job conveying Cyborg's memories. Beast Boy and Cyborg's friendship has always fascinated me, as they both have so much in common, yet seem to possess two very different and unique outlooks on life. Their friendship being what it is, I felt you did a superb job bringing that forth in this chapter. You can definitely tell that Cyborg is torn up inside...cursing the world for its iniquity.

I continue to enjoy each chapter of this well-played and true-to-life tale. The way in which you convey the emotions of the characters is very evocative and powerful, which definitely lends to the gripping and emotional feel of this story. Very well done! I patiently await your next chapter (take as long as you need :) )
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Actually, now that I think of it, it reminds me a little of a fanfic I wrote 'A Raven and Beast Boy Story' except that in that one the flashbacks were all from BBs perspective, and it has a different tragic ending, which I keep sort of secret until the end.

I especially like how you bounce from the different perspectives on their relationship, with everyone doubting whether or not she loves him. That plus revealing little nuances on what has been happening in the lives of the other Titans. I'm curious as to who else was Dick married to (Barbara Gordon?)

I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I really like this so far. To quote Novus Ordo Seclorum, I wish I had thought of it.

The story is original. I like how you will be cycling through all of the different memories and points of view, with the inevitable conclusion.

Like you, I am one of those "older" authors in Titan's fanficdom (not a grandfather yet though!) so I can appreciate the perspective of looking back upon one's or someone else's life.

I'm looking forward to you next update!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Such an idea for a story this touching make me think of no words to describe it. :(

It's off to a good start and I wish to encourage you upon continuing such an idea for a story as I wish to see what happens next. ;)
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
This was awe-inspiriting, to tell the truth. I am really enjoying this story. The idea and plotline are absolutely brilliant; I must admit I wish I would have thought of it! The way you have it playing out, cycling through the various characters' perspectives, is simply brilliant. Your writing is very well-done-both descriptive and emotive-and keeps me thoroughly engaged.

I loved Starfire's memories of her friend. Clearly, Beast Boy meant a lot to her and did even more for her. Though she has moved forward in the thirty years that have passed, he clearly holds a special place in her heart. Moreover, you can sense the raw emotion within her. To an extent, she is even slightly envious of the relationship that Beast Boy and Raven share(d). her marriage to Robin quicly dissolved, despite their seemingly fervent affection, whereas Beast boy and Raven (the odd couple) were able to withstand the test of time. While time has changed her slightly, she is still very much the same.

I can't wait for what you come up with next. Everything you have written has really picqued my interest and moved me. You are a breath of fresh air around here! Great Job!
Moonlight123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow! this is very good can't wait for the next chapter!
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Dude...this is DEEP! You GOTTA continue! And wow...this is REALLY sad...even for me! And I write sad stuff on a regular basis! I can only imagine how hard this is for the Titans ESPECIALLY Raven and their son...having to watch Beast Boy..er...Garfield Die slowly... :(

Anyways, I hope you update soon :)
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
... great opening chapter. Garfield Logan dying, I can't imagine what the others are going through. They must feel like their hearts are being ripped out, that soon there will be a void in their life, caused by the death of their friend, their father, their husband. The Titans were always close. The death of one affects all. When Garfield dies, I have only this to say: Requiescat in pace.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I don't usually say this, but THAT was beautiful. Most of my writings tend to be about death, because of the finality and inevitability of it.

I can already tell that this story is going to be good. The way you have set it up makes it so. Everyone will surely have memories-both good and bad-to reflect upon. Everyone will remember the good times and wish they could take back the bad. They will share their laughter and their tears and help each other through a difficult time.

This story means a lot to me personally, as I have been in this position before. I can totally appreciate the sentiment behind the story, and I look forward to seeing you draw it out within the characters. Very good prologue, I look forward to seeing more very soon :)
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8