Reviews for Too Young
Chico Magnifico chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Well obviosusly it won't end TOO well...I mean BB is dying :P

But anyways, I really like this chapter! Man! Beast Boy struck his own father for Raven! That is some heavy stuff!

I'm curious to see Nightwing's point of view on this, I can understand he feels awkward being around Starfire but hopefully he can put that aside to be with his friend Beast Boy in his final moments.

Anyways, update soon! I REALLY like this story! :D
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Well it seems that Rita has a interesting moment within this story as it shows that the Doom Patrol is destroyed from within. :(

Still it's nice to see her take her role as a grandmother to Mark very well in this time of Tradegy. :)

Poor Steve, I mean what jerk of a leader, he doesn't realized how he treated Beast boy until it was too late and yet now he can't say what he wanted to say to him now that his memories are fading away. :(

Still What a jerk for Garfield to punch him like that was worth the moment. :)

Anyway it seems that even Rita can't tell what up with Raven, but lets hope that Nightwing can since he was the closer to Raven in terms of brotherhood. :)

However it's quite an ironic twist that it's Raven and Garfield who had the successful marriage while Starfire and Robin had the failed one.

Also I was wondering if there would be a moment where we learn of Mark Logan memories of his father, before we get to Raven's memories ? :(

This chapter was a great update and I wish to encourage you upon keeping up the good work on such a very emotional story like this one. ;)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Sorry if I was unclear. I didn't mean to say that you copied my story concept. Far from it.

What is most intriguing about this story is the fact that even perefect couples eventually have to say goodbye to each other and that the survivor's burden can be quite great. As we age and slowly leave our youth behind the reality of this situation becomes ever present.

I suspect that once everyone has given their "testimony" regarding Raven and BB that we will in the end get to see things from Raven's POV and will understand how she truly feels about BB.

If there is a Titan I have always felt sorry for its Raven. To have to bear her demonic heritage has to be a burden and it can't help that she was rejected by her own in-laws, deemed "not good enough" for BB. Of course, this situation happens in real life for reasons that are much more trivial.
Somewhere In Time chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
I can see this happening so clearly with Mento and Beastboy. Mento, irate at Beastboy's irresponsible (to his point of view) decision, and Beastboy irate at Mento's insult to Raven.

I do appreciate Dick (usually) and would love to see his character play out more fully in the coming chapters. :]
Raven of Alaska chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Raven definately loved Garfield. It may seem strange to some, but opposites do attract, from time to time. As for Nightwing, he needs to get his act together. One of his closest friends is dying, and he isn't in the room because of his ex-wife occupying said room. I hope he can realize that his dying friend is more important than a grudge he holds against Starfire. Rita... this must hit her almost as hard as it hits Garfield's family... she is his adopted mother, after all.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Somewhere In Time chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I'm sad you had Robin and Star break up, but I see how it can be plausible. I just hope Dick will stop being stupid sooner rather than later.

I guess the biggest question that this fic is revolving around is "Does Raven love Gar as much as he loved her?"

I anticipate more!
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Loved this chapter! Beast boy was so fierce wow liked the way you described him. I hope Beast boy get's better. Love the story please update soon.

BeastBoyfangirl
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
words really can never descirbe such a story like this one. :(

I mean so many memories of showing how much Garfield loves Raven, but never of showing how much Raven loves Garfield. :(

Maybe Rita's memories could show that there was a gentler side to Raven that Rita knew, but the rest of the Titans didn't realize at that time in the past ? :)

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline idea. ;)
Chico Magnifico chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Um...you're starting to scare me with this whole "Does Raven love Beast Boy" thing...like you're REALLY making me paranoid! XD

But I havve confidence it'll all end well (I HOPE) :)

Also I would like to ask you if you wouldn't mind reading and reviewing some of my stories. It would mean a lot if you did :)

Anyways, Ihope you update as soon as you can! :D
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Once again, absolutely awesome. I think you did an excellent job conveying Cyborg's memories. Beast Boy and Cyborg's friendship has always fascinated me, as they both have so much in common, yet seem to possess two very different and unique outlooks on life. Their friendship being what it is, I felt you did a superb job bringing that forth in this chapter. You can definitely tell that Cyborg is torn up inside...cursing the world for its iniquity.

I continue to enjoy each chapter of this well-played and true-to-life tale. The way in which you convey the emotions of the characters is very evocative and powerful, which definitely lends to the gripping and emotional feel of this story. Very well done! I patiently await your next chapter (take as long as you need :) )
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Actually, now that I think of it, it reminds me a little of a fanfic I wrote 'A Raven and Beast Boy Story' except that in that one the flashbacks were all from BBs perspective, and it has a different tragic ending, which I keep sort of secret until the end.

I especially like how you bounce from the different perspectives on their relationship, with everyone doubting whether or not she loves him. That plus revealing little nuances on what has been happening in the lives of the other Titans. I'm curious as to who else was Dick married to (Barbara Gordon?)

I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I really like this so far. To quote Novus Ordo Seclorum, I wish I had thought of it.

The story is original. I like how you will be cycling through all of the different memories and points of view, with the inevitable conclusion.

Like you, I am one of those "older" authors in Titan's fanficdom (not a grandfather yet though!) so I can appreciate the perspective of looking back upon one's or someone else's life.

I'm looking forward to you next update!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Such an idea for a story this touching make me think of no words to describe it. :(

It's off to a good start and I wish to encourage you upon continuing such an idea for a story as I wish to see what happens next. ;)
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
This was awe-inspiriting, to tell the truth. I am really enjoying this story. The idea and plotline are absolutely brilliant; I must admit I wish I would have thought of it! The way you have it playing out, cycling through the various characters' perspectives, is simply brilliant. Your writing is very well-done-both descriptive and emotive-and keeps me thoroughly engaged.

I loved Starfire's memories of her friend. Clearly, Beast Boy meant a lot to her and did even more for her. Though she has moved forward in the thirty years that have passed, he clearly holds a special place in her heart. Moreover, you can sense the raw emotion within her. To an extent, she is even slightly envious of the relationship that Beast Boy and Raven share(d). her marriage to Robin quicly dissolved, despite their seemingly fervent affection, whereas Beast boy and Raven (the odd couple) were able to withstand the test of time. While time has changed her slightly, she is still very much the same.

I can't wait for what you come up with next. Everything you have written has really picqued my interest and moved me. You are a breath of fresh air around here! Great Job!
Moonlight123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow! this is very good can't wait for the next chapter!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »