Reviews for Sebastian LaCroix's Ghoul
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 20 . 1/23
I hope you continue this someday.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
... well that was dumb. I just noticed it's 4 years, not 2. I guess it's hopeless then?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
?

I'm dying? You haven't updated in 2 years so this is probably hopeless but please if you could just post whatever you have we'll be happy I swear ;.;
Callista chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
You need to updaaaaate! I just found this fic and I'm dying for more. I caught up in one day!
Lemo chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Been two years since this updated from the looks of it which suuucckkkss... I was super into it!
Liyah Grant chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
how big a jump? poor lydia
Liyah Grant chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
oh i get it now there's like an entity inside her that is educated in like 'all knowlage' way right?
Liyah Grant chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
it's kinda funny how she notices his teeth
*preparing for epic freak out*
midblooder chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
Oh please continue this wonderful story! I'm so curious about Alice insight and I want to know why Lacroix is keeping her with him :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
love this story! hope you update again!
DieMyDearAlice chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
A BIG thank you for writing this! I just completed reading 20th chapter and am eager to see more. Although a part about Ocean House Hotel gave me nightmare today, it was my favourite part. Especially when Alice flees from Venture Tower to help her friend - really noble of her! *w*

P.S. Never mind my name, I like Alice! :)
avrjoe chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
I've been waiting for this! and it's quite good
myobsidianbutterfly chapter 19 . 2/11/2012
I knew there's a new chapter! I felt it! :D And this one was just great and totally worthed waiting for it soo long!

I really hope Jonathan will be alright, he's a nice piece of candy! :)
OllieLemur chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Interesting. I like the idea of an Old Soul, and him needing her to imprint on his aura alone. :D
myobsidianbutterfly chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
Hi, I really love your fanfic. Please, continue it as soon as possible. :)) I can't wait to see what's Johnathan and LaCroix are up to :D