Reviews for Of Fire and Ice
booklover1334 chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Why'd you discontinued? It was getting good. They finally got together- ish. Why?
Heuress chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
This story is amazing! I never knew about SpainxBelarus before, but it's sooo good. I'm really saddened to see that you've discontinued this story- you haven't forgotten about it, have you? This story has so much potential. It's a shame to leave it behind.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I love the novelty of this pairing but that Lovi part broke my heart D:
Natasha chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
I know this is quite late, but I stumbled upon this story today, and darn did I love it! I'm sorry to hear that it's been discontinued, but I was glad to read what you had of it so far! You did an AMAZING job of keeping all of your characters in character and your description was really well done! I loved your constant symbolism of cold versus warmth! Your diction was also very strong and diverse, I thought. Overall, the story was fantastic so far and I think you did justice to the pairing! Keep on rocking!
AnimeApprentice chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
But. . . I have to know what happens! No! Come back!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Eek this is amazing :) I'm loving it so far! And about the language thing, Russian is the primary language of Belarus, so don't worry about it! By the way, "si" in Spanish means "if", but "sí" with an accented "i" is what means "yes". :) (I am a Spanish speaker)

Anyway, this is really really great, I'm going to keep reading!
horus100 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
por favor no dejes abandonada esta historia es muy buena
horus100 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
por favor continualo es muy interesante te lo suplico
The Lovely Ghost a Broken Doll chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
I love this story and I need more! Please my sanity is slowly dying without more!
The Lovely Ghost a Broken Doll chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I really do want more.
andy-chan24 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Duuuude. It breaks my heart that you've left the fan fiction world. You were doing so well with the story. I mean, I'm a hardcore SpaBel and AmeBela person but I cannot help but adore these two. Never in a million years would I think that Spain and Belarus would look good together. Godfuckingdammit. You should really go back and finish the story. :))

ps. Still gonna follow this story just in case you decided to come back. XD
Alassea Telrunya chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
"Most beautiful of all the nations?
The way you keep describing Belarus...I think you have turned her into a Mary-Sue.
MunchyLevelShenanigans chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
I have to say, I love this story so much so far! It's so full of drama and cute and... Ahhh! It's just so awesome.

The way it's written makes me smile all the more. I must draw something for this!

As a fan of obscure pairings, I'm happy to have found this little jewel in the corner of the internet! I honestly have no preference on whether you rewrite the story or not, because I know I would love it either way.

So whatever decision you do make, I can guarantee that I'll be there to read this wonderful story.
The-Sun-Princess chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I just read this fanfic up to this point and i have to say that it is amazing! Never would have though that I would like Spain and Belarus together this much! Please, you need to update soon!

About redoing it...I think the story is fine as it is, although making it better is usually good :)
SparkleRabbitBrownies chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
This has to be one of the most bittersweet stories I have ever read. I almost cried at the end when I realized that there was not a continuation (or at least not one in the time this was typed) - the characters are surprising rounded and portrayed well,the plot kept me interested, and the conflict was pretty legitimate.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that a rewriting of the story would be a wish coming true. This crack pairing was played surprising well, and I would love to see what else you had in mind for it. (And PS: I so noticed the hint! I am a huge AmericaxBelarus fan as well...)