Reviews for The Girl And Her Dragon
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2021
Also Luga and her dad hating the bond of humans and dragons makes no logical sense since Luga has been riding a dragon in all appearances she's had in this story so she must have some sort of bond with her dragon to care about riding it and her dad seems to be ok with her riding it since he must know since I doubt she's been doing it in secret since she's been harassing Miss Mary Sue while riding her dragon in broad daylight. Seriously if Luga claims to hate the bond with dragons why is she riding one? What did she do the abusive method Drago Bludvist did by abusing it making it obey her out of fear and submission? Ha ha ha...NO!
How is Luga's bullying which involves riding a dragon make Hiccup come to the conclusion that her family is trying to get the dragons and berk to be enemies again? Luga and her dragon were just going out of their way to bully someone for the sake of being a bully which totally has nothing to do with trying to destroy the peace between Berk and dragons.
Just another thing to add about why this story is trash.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2021
Everything wrong with this story:
Gramma is trash. Kana is a Mary Sue. Since when has magic ever been a thing in this universe? The dragons cannot speak that stuff only happens in the book's canon. The only time when people morphing into dragons was with a dragon called a Lycanwing which was like a werewolf and that dragon seemed to turn out as only a myth. Since when was there an dragon shaped occupied by dragons that only dragons know the way too? What happened to the island with the volcano AKA WHERE THE DRAGONS WERE SHOWN ACTUALLY LIVING AND THE PLACE STOICK WAS SEARCHING FOR IN THE MOVIE? Who is this "Leader of dragon inhabitants"? Movie showed the dragons were controlled and ruled by a giant tyrannical queen dragon (Red Death) which Toothless ends up killing and the 2nd movie revealed the Alpha species of all dragons (Bewilderbeast). Who are these rebel Vikings and why do they have a grudge against Berk wanting to attack it?
I don't care if this was written before the later movies and TV show came out this fanfic is a load of trash, my points still stand and good thing a PPC story was made for it!
Nargacuga chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
ha ha very nice it is a horable nah i am joking but most of it i didnt get because how it i wrotebut aver all i like i ll l ll
l
lll
ll
l

ll l l l
Sakuratan chapter 15 . 10/4/2010
I have read the entire story so far and I have to say the plot is pretty good. Unfortuantely, it was difficult to understand where one part left and the other picked up. Many of the sentences were run ons. Mostly thought to be incoherent thoughts. Work on your english a bit, and write more! I'd like to read the next installment.
FeralSins chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
how does Kana understand the dragon?
Bloody Sword Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Sentences were too long, the idea is pretty unoriginal (considering it's almost a carbon copy of the movie itself), and Kana feels like a Mary Sue, which are all pretty annoying. Also, 'Kana' isn't a very good name. If you payed attention to how they named the characters of this movie, 'Kana' really doesn't follow the pattern.

Grammar/spelling issues, messed up/lack of punctuation, over-used words...all in all, it needs work.

Well, best of luck to you. I suppose every writer has to start somewhere.
ChocolateMilkMonster chapter 15 . 5/24/2010
update update update!
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
this is a really good story, just one word of advice - try not to use 'as' as often as you do

lol
Frostfear chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Good idea but Jesus Christ mate, learn to use sentences. Too

many buts and ands.
Rave chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
awsome update update update!
ChocolateMilkMonster chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
pure genius
x xac chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
B-b-b-but... I already have a dragon named Siemen in "My Partner"!

Oh well, you can take the name, it's not like I'm going to use it more than once... XD
ChocolateMilkMonster chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
great chapter i did not expect her turning into a dragon
LuffyxRuby chapter 11 . 4/8/2010