Reviews for Golden as the Sun, Radiant as the Moon
Julietterose4901 chapter 5 . 2/13
La obscurite chapter 3 . 1/19
Lol wtf.

Nice story though, well written.
Mashrose chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
Mashrose chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
WTH! You can't just stop there!
Mashrose chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
He should have made a copy of that key while he was out!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2017
Rest in Peace.
AriusGrey chapter 17 . 3/28/2017
Loved it.
Dorkaholic chapter 17 . 1/22/2017
Please please please continue! I love the characters and the way the story seems to be going! I think Harry should maybe just be brought on as emergency staff by Tamaki's father or something similar, or not at all.
Just Sandy chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! I hope you reconsider continuing this story, it's absolutely amazing! :) I honestly wish there were more stories like these. :)
Twizzy21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Is this story abandoned?
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 17 . 2/7/2016
Emmaline Louise Peel chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
I know this is probably a bit late, but in case you have made decision on the twins yet... Please don't make them 'together', I've really been enjoying this story, but being an identical twin myself twincest makes me feel really uncomfortable and then I wouldn't be able to read your amazing story!

Keep up the awesomeness,
- Emma Lou
bakezorishoes chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
I think that if Harry were to go to ouran it would be great for his relationship with Tamaki, even the playing field so to say, however I've no clue how you would manage this at all! Would Harry still be pretending to be a girl? Would Harry be in the host club, working for the host club, or have no inclusion at all? What about the Harry potter side of things, would Sirius and Remus have an inclusion with this, and if Harry were to go there is an increasing possibility of him being found, especially if he were to attend such an prestigious school! Ah the possibilities, anyway you go with this story I think would be great anyhow and I can't wait, keep up the good work I love what you've done here and I hope that you continue updating!
bloodedlife94 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Yo..creepy James alarm xO
Sam chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Noo the old witch is there please tell this would end happy. I love this story please comtinue.