Reviews for Golden as the Sun, Radiant as the Moon
WhoCanRemember chapter 17 . 10h
AHHHH! THIS IS SO GOOD!
Emmaline Louise Peel chapter 9 . 1/24
I know this is probably a bit late, but in case you have made decision on the twins yet... Please don't make them 'together', I've really been enjoying this story, but being an identical twin myself twincest makes me feel really uncomfortable and then I wouldn't be able to read your amazing story!

Keep up the awesomeness,
- Emma Lou
bakezorishoes chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
I think that if Harry were to go to ouran it would be great for his relationship with Tamaki, even the playing field so to say, however I've no clue how you would manage this at all! Would Harry still be pretending to be a girl? Would Harry be in the host club, working for the host club, or have no inclusion at all? What about the Harry potter side of things, would Sirius and Remus have an inclusion with this, and if Harry were to go there is an increasing possibility of him being found, especially if he were to attend such an prestigious school! Ah the possibilities, anyway you go with this story I think would be great anyhow and I can't wait, keep up the good work I love what you've done here and I hope that you continue updating!
bloodedlife94 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Yo..creepy James alarm xO
Sam chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Noo the old witch is there please tell this would end happy. I love this story please comtinue.
WeirdGirl369 chapter 17 . 5/20/2015
I hope you continue this and yes I think it would be good idea if Harry attended Ouran.
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Love this story.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
So... James must be seriously mentally unstable.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
I THOUGHT IT WAS COMPLETE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love this story too much.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Um, I am SO mad at james right now! Think about harry's feelings, think about his personality! I freaking LOVE this story. I know, I'm weird.
Sweet Smiles chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
i hope you havent given up on this story its so lovely.. Hope you find inspiration and update again .
KitsuneDango chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
i am very much looking forward to how this story will go. harry going to ouran would be interesting, i just hope that tamaki and harry will get along.
jupimako chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Noooooooooo! Searches for next button. Nooooo! (T.T) This story. Sniff sniff. Isn't complete? Sigh. Well,up to this point, it's been awesome. I hope your muse brings you back to finish it someday! Thanks for sharing what there is!
jupimako chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
I love you. This story just keeps getting better and better.
jupimako chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Have I told you that I love you for writing this?