Reviews for Caught In the Moment
omg so good so far.
HidanKakuzuFanGirl chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
more please
Randomness chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Lol, i love how he characters are so in tune. Please continue.

P.S(You should make Peter attack Wendy, or hut her in some way for pushing him. It would make it real exciting.)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
This is good! Why is it rated M though? Lol anyways very unique, it's funny how Wendy liked Peter before she found out he was the same boy. Please continue with it :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
FrankIeroRules chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Haha, I love Peter in this. And I love pretty much everything else about this story, too! Awesome job so far, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
FrankIeroRules chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I really loved this story! The plot lines interesting, and I love how you've written it out. Really can't wait to read more, awesome work so far! :)
lily5lace chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Love your story! It's a great take on the modern Peter Pan story, and I love how you have Wendy dating James. The way he lost his hand is ingenious too. I can't wait to read more, it should be great!

Lily :)
Deceptionist chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
It's kinda...screwed up, to say the least. I'm sorry.

But you use words like 'gentleman' and 'goodness', and everything is all formal and suchlike, but then Wendy has a digital clock with neon green numbers, wears Converse shoes and says 'crap' and uses 'cute' to describe a boy that she likes which is just wrong.

And WHY exactly is Peter acting like a child, whereas James has the beginning of a GOATEE?

If you're planning a love triangle, girlfriend, you gotta at least MAKE the guys more or less the same age as the girl!

But all in all the grammar isn't bad, and if anything, I like where your general storyline is going.