Reviews for Beyond the Stone
Bobtrumpet chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
Um . . . ok, then.

Not exactly to my taste (ha,ha! taste) but well constructed and well written. I guess I am always looking for the happy ending. I'll have to look elsewhere. :-)
Bookfisher chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
Quite Dark , and a bit romantic
bigherb81 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Man I gotta say that one hit me out of nowhere I must say one of the most original endings I've seen. Great job I did really enjoy it.
Karon19 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Dark stuff, DP. Much more than I'm used to seeing from you. I didn't know you had such a twisted imagination. Having Kim and Ron together forever as dead people is hardly what I'd call romantic, but I guess you have to be desperately in love to understand what that feels like.

And poor, Fuku. I just had Hirotaka rough him up a bit. You had him as meal for the zombies. If I were him, I'd never work with you again.

~Darev
Kaiisan chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
omg! :O

are they vamps now or something ? :O more!
The Night Angel chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Wonderful story. Interesting ending, too. Somehow I was expecting something a lot more "happy ever after", rather than a bittersweet, almost disturbing ending, although I must say this has been written wonderfully and the end is marvellous. You are very talented, and I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
Rika24 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
... interesting, but i liked it lol.
Reader101w chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Wow, pretty scary story,

Kim's quest to get Ron back brought her to a dangerous place, until that place made her it's own… creepy.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Absolutely perfect. The twist took me completely by surprise. Like the best horror, you also feel profound pity.
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
The tension rises constantly in this chapter. The hints of the forces and powers swirling around Kim's aims are perfectly dreadful. What indeed, filled Monkey Fist with such fear?
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Great imagery here, ending with a thoroughly chilling question, one that cannot come to any good.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very affecting opening, which does indeed make the skin crawl. Something could indeed go terribly wrong here. And right now it could be several such things, unhallowed or mundane.
TheRedKommie chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
so did not expect that end. I mean... I actually thought Kim was going to bring Ron back... well she did, but not the way she did it! Though it was a bitter-sweet ending. Zombie-Kim and Ron can snack on Ned while they rekindle their relationship.

Plus, an interesting way to bring Fukushima into the story (and have him be the one that killed Ron).
claire chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
O.O zombie-fied... lol OMG ZOMBIE LOVE! soryy its late weird, sad, but good though
lolwut chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Yeah... this story was going somewhere good and then you went on some randomass vampire tangent that made no sense at all. Good story and concept, terrible execution. I enjoyed the first three chapters, but chapter 4 was just ridiculous.

It felt rushed, it was poorly explained and generally lacking.

You're a good writer, but I think you just gave up on this near the end.