Reviews for Lightning Strikes Twice
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Update immediately, please!
Varkanax40 chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
This is quite good, definitely one of the most original BIONICLE fanfics I've read in a long time. I especially like the concept of halflings, as well as (especially because I'm very interested in mythology myself) the fact a lot of the characters have names drawn from Greek/Egyptian/Mesopotamian mythology (e.g. Ariadne, Athena, Sekhmet, Charybdis, Enki, etc.) Anyway, I've read as far as Chapter 10, and I'll be following this story, as well as the sequel.
Just a Random Toa chapter 22 . 6/3/2010
I started reading from the beginning and it was really good can't wait to see the sequel!
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 22 . 6/1/2010
Awesome chapter. Yayz, a sequel! I can't wait to see it. Nice, an excuse for him to stay longer. Evil, yet clever. Dude! Awesome way to wake them up *snickers* Peace out!

TD (who is smiling very broadly...)
The Rahkshi Writer chapter 22 . 6/1/2010
And so it comes to an end. Bravo, Bravo.
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
Yayz, they all live (?), Nuju wakes up, and Stara still has her good humor! The end, they all live happily ever after. JK. But, you said someone dies! WHO IS IT? Please update soon, bye!

TD (who is eagerly awaiting the next chapter...)
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 20 . 5/24/2010
Yayz, they beat Deimos! Well, I think... Please update soon! I HAVE to know who dies! The suspense is killing me! XP Bye!

TD (who is twitching uncontrolably...)
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 19 . 5/21/2010
Oohz, Deimos sounds so creepy and dark! *gasp* Stiaye! How could she do that without thinking? Well, she was about to die... but still, how! Urg, I can't wait to see who dies! Can't you give a hint or something? Is it Aeolus? Please update soon, bye!

TD (who is waiting for the next chapter anxiously...)
The Rahkshi Writer chapter 19 . 5/21/2010
Woops. That didn't work quite as planned now, did it? An awesome chapter, and it looks like the final battle is looming. I await that with baited breath.
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 18 . 5/19/2010
Ooh, I can't wait for the fight! I wonder who dies? Oh, you're getting me all excited! Please update soon, bye!

TD (you should've added suspense in the genre section too...)
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
*insert dramatic music here* Dun-dun-duh! Oohz, I can't wait for the next chapter. This one was soooo epic! I loved the whole "Dark Ones" thing. That was cool. Please update soon, bye!

TD (who is bouncing up and down, eager for the next chapter...)
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
Yayz! Yes, yes, yes! Kronus is back, baby! Alright! *does happy dance* Awesome! Please update soon, bye!

TD (who is still happy dancing...)
The Rahkshi Writer chapter 15 . 5/10/2010
Very nice, very nice. A bit creepy, but that's a good thing. I wonder what will happen...
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 15 . 5/10/2010
Very nice chapter. I loved the legend, it was so cool! Please update soon, bye!

TD (who is excited for the next chapter...)
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
Awesome chapter. Yayz, they found a way to defeat the halfling! Well... sort of. Please update soon, bye!

TD (who is very happy...)