Reviews for Mindscape
msvariety chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I'm really glad you wrote this because even though it's only 3 books long, I loved this story... especially the way Nanaki & Ao interacted with each other... though I'm a bit confused about your ending because it seems like it's written as if Ao really were 15? He only looks it, but is really 20 according to the books - though this is probably just artistic license, yes? And very well done, an enjoyable, easy read.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very nice! I can hardly believe that I actually found a fic for Psychic Power Nanaki, much less a good one. Would you consider continuing writing for this almost-unknown series? You're quite at it.
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
-instantly favorites- Oh my gosh, thank you SO much for writing this, I didn't think there were any other fans of this series! You should really write a continuation, maybe with some NanakiAo fluff! :D

I was really sad to learn that the series was only three books long, especially because I felt they left quite a few questions unanswered. "

-Akari Tokita
parrot.fysh chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D

I'll give you internet cookies? :D
TeaLee chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Okay even though this is not a Satisfaction Guaranteed fic (I was excited to see there was finally a section for it especially since it looks like tokyopop isn't going to release the next volume :[) I also like this series and enjoyed the story. Hope you write more for either series.