Reviews for Void
bbissocute chapter 1 . 6/17
Oh Cas. Lovely job with this, so interesting to read them in character at such a long ago season. They've all come so far.
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 6/15
My response to this fic is incoherent sounds and noises.
celinenaville chapter 1 . 6/2
So sweet and well written .
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Oh, Cas... Wow. I love this. Great writing, IC characters. Nice work! :) Thanks for sharing it! *cuddles Cas*
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Excellent.
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
QwQ This is so sad.. and touching *huggles Cas*
Wonderful job!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
powerful!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Well done! Thank you for the story!
Shush.Mummy Writing chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was just . If you have any more, I would love to read it. take care.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is a really good story. Poor Cas, getting shut up in that box! Nice job with this.
the music lady chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You have a talent for writing a brand of love that punches you in the stomache before kissing it better, with no sexual component needed.

This story made me feel like i could take on the world... Or maybe take on the end of the world. :-)
Nialon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was great! Very well written. :)
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Angsty. Nice Dogma reference!
REB Jenn chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Damn, the darkness & claustrophobia of that box! Especially for an angel used to having the whole sky to stretch out in. You really brought out how awful it must feel to be that locked away.

"They have fury and frustration and really bad attitudes on their side."

Ahh, yes, THAT EXACTLY.

Sam saving the situation with his knowledge is so him, and Dean being there to catch Cas- GUH.

I love how they're still watching out for each other despite Heaven screwing with them. Still fighting & still hanging on together- a lovely coda to a hurty episode.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wonderful tag to a wonderful episode. I'm so glad that there was a slightly optimistic ending -there's been so much angst onscreen, and I'm glad to read a slightly different tone. You wrote Castiel perfectly, and your view of Dean and Sam doing their best to just try to keep normal even while all of their faith seems lost and everything is falling apart had spot-on characterization. I really enjoyed this.