Reviews for Immortal
Anonymous chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Jared phased second not paul
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
This is amazing! Please please please update soon. I need to know what will happen next!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
I wish you would write more stories about Kim and Jared, you're a great writer. Plus Kim and Jared are my favorite couple! I love Paul too though lol
tagay2 chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Another great chapter! I hope you continue with this :)
Tagay2 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Awww so cute! Heehehe. I feel like reading a fan fic of Jared and Kim now!
Tagay2 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Nice chapter again!
Tagay2 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Cute
Tagay2 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
I liked this ]
ElleVipsilon chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Great.. now I'm in love with Embry! He's exactly like in the books, a sweet, caring boy. He Jake and Quil are fine, I love the way they stick together. I wish I could see Jacob's shocked face when Embry defeat him fisically ahah poor guy sometimes he also needs to lower his head. Embry is interesting, just the fact he's the unexpected wolf is nice but even nicer is the fact that he phased before Quil or Jacob which were supposed to be werewolf by their heritage, he has the x factor :D I stick with the theory that Embry's father is Sam's, SM never said anything clear but there are hints that daddy Uley wasn't so faithful to his wife. Beautiful stories I hope you'll finish this one day I can't wait for Leah (my favourite character) and Seth.
ElleVipsilon chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Jared and Kim finally I love them, well maybe is the one and only almost normal relationship in the saga! Same age, met at school yeah there's just a tiny little thing called imprinting in the middle but they're nice. Though you're cruel to end it like this :) I read a lot ff about Jared's imprinting and this is by far the nicest, or the closest to what my immagination dreamt about. Jared is nice, maybe I'd have loved to see more of his gambler's and easygoing personality.. well done!
ElleVipsilon chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Yeah you get him, this is definitely Paul.. swears, some bad family background, anger...
That's nice even though is Jared the second one to phase, and he's so underrated as character! Jared is the one who soccured Sam and helped him to not loose his mind when he scarred Emily! :)
ElleVipsilon chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
This is beautiful. I love Leah... her character her story, here you depicted her perfectly. She's strong, loving, stubborn and caring. I'm sad that Sam has to be the bad one, I find it hard to like him throughout SM books but I'm sick and tired to read ff about how bastard he's with Leah. He deeply care for her, Leah can't be his everything, Emily is, but still I think he tries to do the best for her. I loved your story, Sam had always had to be more mature to cope with his father abandon and even during the phasing he's the first one, no one was there to help him. Well done! :)
*please don't mind my grammar fail*
shes-guilty-by-design chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
I loved everyone of these one shots!
Patiently awaiting Jake, Leah(really excited for that one!) and Seth's stories!
Maffalda chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
It is unfortunate that you should not have more comments because it's really the most original story I've read to date on this series. You deserve to have thousands of comments as I've seen other less interesting and original stories were.

You are truly a great writer! And that's saying something. You let us know the history of these characters relate to the history we know, and you're fine psycholoque.! Your characters have nice personalities, great stories.

You make me love the stories of other characters in this story and that's saying something! I love it! bravo
Jessie chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Are you really going to leave it here? You can't do that! Please Update!