Reviews for According To You
Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awesome story, as usual! I'm slowly making my way through most of your stories, so even if I don't review each one, I'm reading and loving them! Anyway, I thought this one was cool because their personalities were so different (Nick's anyway) but you still made it believable. Keep writing,

Phoenix
Mew-Mew-Brittany-Chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
awesome
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Yay! Great job! I have to go and listen to that song, it sounds awesome!

I liked it that way around (not saying that Naitlyn isn't my fave anymore though :P) I just simply couldn't see Shane's character in that role (Nate's role in the fic)

I like how it was a surprise that it ended up as a Shaitlyn.. I mean I kinda guessed it when you brought Shane into it, but before I had no idea.. maybe that's because I haven't listened to the song.. don't know..

Brilliant job!

Your Twin,

-P.O.A.R.D.
OriginalTeenTitansGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ok first of all I absolutely love this song! Secondly, when I saw this under the Caitlyn and Nate section I was like 'Uh oh.' because I thought you were going to put Nate in Shane's part(which I am so glad you didn't because I would really hate it. I have nothing agains Nate but I hate Naitlyns) but as I kept reading I was thrill it turned out to really be a Shaitlyn! You put this song in perfectly! I love all of your Shaitlyn stories so much because they're amazing and Shaitlyn is my absolute favorite pairing from Camp Rock! Keep on being your awesome and talented self!

-Unique )
linajeanette chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
naww cute :) im a NAitlyn fan, but this song proves that sometimes guys can be major jerks :)
DivaWriter12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
awesome:) loved it:)
CassieBells chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was an awesome story! I don't think it would've worked as well if Shane and Nate's roles had been reversed...anyway Nate was a douche and I absolutely enjoyed reading it! D
Damaged-Scene chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Frankly, Shane wouldn't have fit it anyway.

And this rocked.

So glad I didn't do it. xD