Reviews for The Dragonling
skyinthenightslove chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
please oh please oh please, could you let us speak dragon for maybe like two line and let the baby dragon call toothless mama? please?
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Aidan/Nadia

Cara/Mia

Claus/Lucas

Eve/Zoe

Ione/Violet

Ira/Ria

I could go on, or you could check out . I use it all the time, and it's got names in all kinds of languages.
HermioneLennon chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
How about Sparks? Sorry if it sounds kinda corny...
Genome Soldier chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ops I managed to post a review that was meant for a different story lol. Sorry, but you do have a good story going so far here too! Update again soon!
Genome Soldier chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
It was a little sad to see Roman troops get defeated so quickly, but hey when those attacking you have dragons on their side your pretty much dead meat. I'm surprised this late in the Empire they can even muster an army considering how by this time you had all these different barbarian tribes causing chaos and whatever else those guys do. Please update again when you have the time!
Storm Arashi chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
This is such a cute story. I love the dragonling!

For a name what about...Dopple? Short for Doppleganger since it has two heads.
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
AH! Do I smell trouble! And fun!

Names, names. The only one I can really think of right now is "Iccup", but why would you want to call your dragon that, right? And if that dragon has two heads, would you give both heads names? One can be Hastrid and the other Iccup! xD

Please review.

Underwaterwriter
koneko101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
oh i like it! update soon please!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
No, you can't have my reviews! How dare you demand such a thing? I'll never give you a re-

Dammit.

...Okay, all kidding aside, I can't wait to see where this goes.

J
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Cooliness! :) Next chappy SON!
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hi Catnip,

It's a nice story, but it has me confused. Um, where are Hiccup and Astrid right now? Are they on the giant dragon's island or at his house? Maybe I'm so confused because of that recent sugar overdose I just had :P. Anyways, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Underwaterwriter