Reviews for Lupine
niftynoshing chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Most intriguing. I do hope this is not a one-shot, and that you do at any time continue this. Very well written.
Onyxx-09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow...! I just saw the movie the other day, and this was just PERFECT! You did an amazing job, despite this being so short. You decribed Lawrence better than I could, or even could have imagined ;]

You are a great writer, and don't stop. You're going to be just astounding not far away.

...This kinda makes me want to write a Wolfman fanfic... v In fact, I think I'm coming up with an idea right now...

Ovo
leopard high in the mountains chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh, this is all there is? This is so beautifully written that I want more! You have serious talent, unlike some of the people flooding this website, and I would love to see more from you.

Amazing job!
WolfmanRocks chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Rich poetry weaves and creates a tapestry of beautiful art. Such a story deserves to be remembered for it's graceful, delicate dance of words and ink. Thank you for sharing this.
darker.x.than.x.black chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
whoa, what an intriguing intro1 you got me hooked on, and it was perfectly written. Reading it made me sympathize much more with Lawrence, even though i had thought i did all of that while watching the movie.

Such depth and angst.

Beautifully written, you're a great writer, and i was sad to find not many reviewed this! grrrrr.
Mally Bronttel chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I like the beginning intro, please continue -
Deathcab4kimmie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow...all I can say is...wow. This first chapter is beautifully written; incredible description. Bravo. You have officially caught my attention and I am willing to bet that this story will be awesome. Please update soon.

- Kim