Reviews for Slytherin Ties, and Teddy Bears
I really liked this. I LOVE crazy powerful harry, there just isn't enough of it. :D
JulianneL chapter 5 . 1/9
...Draco is actually REALLY annoying. Like, who does he think he is?! He's being so bratty and is acting like the world (or really just Harry) owes him...and he's really unreasonable. I might sound really harsh, but that's just how I feel. Why does Harry even put up with him? anyways, otherwise I love your story!
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
AliceCullen3 chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
LOVE IT!
littlepanther chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
soo... I've read your story for like a dozen of times and yet i still find it amusing to see a jealous and possessive draco. And i still want to rip Will to shreds lol. Anyway how does our dear little adrian looks like? just curious and where's remus? I really love it. I'll look forward for more drarry fics.
Saphiretigger chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I see the difference in beta read chapters! The story just got so much easier to read! I liked it before but some things just didn't make sense because of typos or grammar errors (something I struggle with in my work) I thank your beta for the help of making your story that much better it was good but now its great!
Jen chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Awww Harry's story about when he first met Kingsley.
Alara Loumuth chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
This is amazing! :)
Smeraldtsuki chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
kyaaa love your story ...
Kai Chen chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
American Gladiators? *raised eyebrow*
JlovesGaara chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Wonderful story! Very unique! Harry's alive family, twin, romance with Draco, father/son relationship with Kingsley, warrior status, and Slytherin status were all the things I loved about this story. It was very well written, keep up the great work in the future.
I know I know chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
I am aware that I awful, why you ask dear author ? Well I have read this twice and this is the only review I have ever left. I think anyway. So I have one question can you pretty pretty please make one where Adrian and harry and/or draco become a couple? Please ps if you want to pm my name is Sleepy_Little_Kitten
fastsport996 chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
i loved this story it was very original and amazing it had harry be such a total badass and his parents assholes at some points xD but i loved it and thank u for this story it was a great read
Allie Danger chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
LOVE IT!
seiulva chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
this story s very good!i totally love it!