Reviews for Guardian Angel
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I really like this story. What's ironic is that Dean as an angel, he gets confused about why humans like to have pleasures of the flesh. But, the original Dean is one of the horniest people we know in the show. Excuse me of my coarse language. It's just something funny I wanted to point out.
SaraRoseUrBoat chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love how you give your characters a face! I do (did) the same thing when I wrote...
SolarSailor chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
Amazing!
Karrua chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Normally, I don't review, let alone at the beginning of the story... I just felt it was necessary.

I love the idea you have for the story... or well had now that it's finished. However, the only problem I have is the "you're" and "your". It is really hard to read a story when the two keep getting interchanged or aren't used correctly... .
featherkitten chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
sounds awesome!
Nuvez chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
So... I tried reading this one but as it turns out the changes in tense and having to re-word some of the sentences so they actually make sense is way annoying.

You need spell check and if anyone is willing then get a Beta.

The fic sounded interesting... but for me its a loss since you've botched the writing.

Hope you get better so that ALL readers will enjoy your imagination.

Good luck
Shadows7X chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
I loved this story but i have to say the ending is Harsh! I hope there is a sequel. I can't believe Dean is expected to go home when he just said that :( I hope he rebels!
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
Ahhh! Cliffhanger! Love the ending! Cant wait 2 see what u come up with! Dude! u so hve 2 post the sequel soon!
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
cant wait for the sequel really loved the chapter awesome job as all ways
espells chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
What? NO! Dean is finally getting together after everything he's been through and now the angels want him back? Well they can't have him!... Right?

Please tell me you're not gonna rip them apart cause that would suck majorly!

I loved the chapter and I can't wait for the sequel!

xoxo
Deangirl93 chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
that was awesome! cant wait for the sequel... :)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
OMG! please start the Sequel soon I can't wait to see what happens :)
MsSabrinaMDiehl chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
That was amazing!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
grrr your meanhandsx you a plat of cookies for you and your muse I want to read the sequel soon please!

Thank you for the update!
AprilC3604 chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
sooooo loved this story and you are welcome ;) I can't wait for the sequel!