Reviews for Hell
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
You are really healing my heart and I appreciate it. :)

This was beautiful and so well written. I am glad there is someone out there not mad at Chuck, I am mad at him, but I also see where you are coming from and this is helping me deal with this whole situation.

I just think he deserves to suffer a little. I loved the way you described the way she first breaks by physical contact and it is just a slippery slop from there. Very realistic and completely in character for Chuck and Blair/Blair and Chuck.

Thank you for sharing this story and thank you for the peace of mind it gave me.
addicted2chair chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
AH! I love it. I love how you didn't make excuses for the things they had done wrong but still had them together in a realistic way. Beautiful
SofieSofia chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
SO amazing! I think it broke me just a bit more than the episode did. In the best way, of course. I think you did a fantastic job with this, and captured eveything wonderfully. Random note: I was listening to 'One More Night' by Stars while reading this, and it fits SO WELL. Thank you!
calliope26 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I loved it. It seemed like such a realistic take on where CB could go from 3x17, and it was written beautifully.
Taylor chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Beautiful.

yup one word can sum up this entire story, it's just made of so much awesome. Seriously I wish the show was like this, it's so dark yet it's so true. They're inevitable no matter how much they hurt eachother.. I simply can never hate them or Chuck because I remember who they always were before this, so I just blame it on the writers and say it's not really Chuckles. Everyone seems to be majorly hating on him though :( What happened to the Chuck love? ANYWAYS this story is amazing like I said, I love love love your writing.
Rian chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I think it's pathetic that Chuck has redeemed himself in your eyes. He is a selfish dirtbag who doesn't deserve Blair's love.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. Crazy intense. I saw the promo like a million times today and it just breaks my heart how intensely they're refusing to break-up b/c they can't live without each other. *shaky sigh* Wow. This fic just emphasizes it all the more. Wow. Awesome. *nods*
Effie chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I adored this, it was beautifully written. It returned some of my optimism, too. I can't hate Chuck, and I didn't hate the episode. It was dark and twisted, but so are they, and I'm looking forward to where they go from here. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is that I really love this, and I think it really captures where CB are at, right now. Brilliantly done.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this made me feel sad and happy at the same time. your writing is always so lovely. also, i feel the same way that you do from reading your a/n.
BCBass chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Very well written! This made me feel a teeny tiny bit better about last night's episode, not much (becuase it really was awful) but a little bit.

I hope that Chuck and Blair's journey back together is as passionate and heart-wrenching as this story :-)
KelBel chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
LOVED IT! wow i love this!
MellyMeliza chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I dont hate Chuck either.

But I do love this! Alot.
abelard chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
So sad. So beautiful. Just gorgeous. I would love for there to be just one more chapter to this, to see how they actually learn to forgive each other. But even if it stays just this one chapter, it is masterful. You are a master of C&B!
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I loved this!

and I totally agree, I could never hate Chuck. I actually love this episode! He finally felt like the old Chuck for about the first time this season, even if he did hurt Blair, it definitely wasn't as bad as I was imagining it to be.

Anyways, great story!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was intense to read.

This perfectly sums up the way, Blair probably feels after what Chuck did to her. And though, she could never hate him (as much, as she'd probably like too), she also knows that if she forgives him-she'll be letting him trample all over her heart. Nevertheless, Blair will probablyalways love Chuck, no matter the circumstances.

And this episode killed me to watch. Nevertheless, I won't give-up on CHAIR; because, I'm hoping that the writers won't keep B/C apart for long. Since the two are invevitable.

Enjoyed this, a lot.