Reviews for Battle of Eagles
valenros chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
I loved it! You have an amazing way of writing and you describe the characters' personalities with great accuracy. Thank you!
FishOni chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
May I ask for permission to translate this to Portuguese? I love this story and I have a few friends that can't read English. It'll be a lot of work so I thought of posting on fanfiction so others who can't read English can enjoy it as well, with all credits to you of course! Can I?

( Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I'm only good at reading. It's ok if I don't get permission. You're the best writer ever in my kokoro ;m; )
sekeedil chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Ohmigod. Oh. My. God. Just... just no words. This fic is amazing- so well written and I hung on to every word. Reading this (even though it was posted a while back) I could picture every scene in my head, whenever Altair or Malik got hurt it was almost as if we could feel just how beat up they are... it was amazing, every chapter was better than the last.

Now, the last chapter. I'm... not a big fan of slash ; I don't hate it, I'm certainly okay with you if you like it, I just feel like it takes away from the story and emotion a bit. But I read it anyway, and it was well written, which was a plus : I did sort of just like, skim through it because knowing it was a slash made me a bit wary, but hey- i aint judgin you; if you like slash and thats your thing im alright with that- just let me be indifferent and we'll all be on our merry way :D

TL;DR, great fic, love it to death, will check out your other stories, stayed up till 5 reading it. have a nice day :D
3466-0402 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
This was amazing. You handled their relationship perfectly!
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Great story !
mar-iguana chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
THIS MADE ME CRY. IT MADE ME SOB LIKE A BABY AND I LOVED IT. That was such amazing skill! You are truly a good writer, and wow, the suspense nearly killed me, I swear. What a fabulous job! :) /The little Maltair bit was just too awesome and cute! .d Great job, I loved this immensly, and it was fantastic! :3
Dilanghel chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
THIS IS BRILLIANT *o*
elomelo chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Really well done and well-written. Could picture every scene in my head and the dialogue was spot on. You handled their difficult relationship in a way that was very natural - it didn't feel rushed or forced, or OOC, not even the epilogue. The fact that they can constantly butt heads and wind each other up, and yet still gravitate towards each other with such intensity really comes through in this fic. Enjoyed it greatly.
nomorestoriesgoaway chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
...ROBERT MUST PAY FOR HIS CRIMES! FOR HE HAS STOLEN THE KING OF SWORDS! HESHALL BE SHOWN NO MERCY!
babblepomms chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
This was a very fun chapter! Thank you for sharing the old scars between them. I am reading this again because the first time it was speedy and so early in the morning! so much suspense! I did not think they would make it out alive! Barely running on .5% of life in Malik! You're so awesome! please more stories!
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
I have only one thing to say:

Your story is incredible.

I loved every little piece of it, even when they could make me feel physical pain. You managed to capture their essence perfectly.

The only "bad" part was the ending. And just because I could have spent all my life reading this story.
simply anonymous chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
Oh Altair, like a true predator he learns to bite before he thinks to kiss. (Not that that stopped me from squealing with fangirl-ish glee-on the inside, of course. Such behavior is so unladylike. ;3)

Words without, you truly are an amazing writer. I look forward to reading more of your work. (In fact, I think I'll do just that right now) D
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
A very well written story.

Please continue!
Sacchan90 chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
I'm so sorry I didn't review chapter by chapter, because I should have. But I was to amazed to take the time to review. I'm pretty sure that saying that I loved this story is not enough. Thank you for the story, for the dialogues, for the characterization, for the battles, for everything.
wishesneverled chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
This is amazing. Please keep writing AC stories or I will hunt you down. Okay, probably not because that sounds like quite a bit of effort, but...the point still stands.