Reviews for Stacy in Bloom
The Cretin2.0 chapter 9 . 9/17/2017
Juilliard- the J with the say. Best of luck to him. He's gonna need it. Loved the interaction and the growing conflict.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 8 . 9/17/2017
I like how unsure she is about the unfolding Ryan/Brian conflict. I get a sense she wants to help but at the same time: doesn't know how. Very believable. Loved the chap.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
Aah, young love. And the squeals of glee from all surrounding lips. Ritchie, Kenny, Devyn and Connie crack me up here. I half believe that added to the chemistry. Ryan and Stacy being where Mickey and Gloria were a mere 4 years prior. The two "grown ups" with 4 pint-sized performers to guide. Adds to the mix of it all. Loved the chap.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Great chap. I always like to see what each chap "emphasizes". I really like how you've captured their "innocence" here. For Stacy, as she said - she's had "boyfriends" but none that make her feel like this. It's a path that's new, maybe even a little scary. However, she can't deny it's one she wants to walk and her excitement at what she finds and what she hopes to discover.

Another great chap for a great story. Hope to hear from ya soon. Peace
The Cretin2.0 chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
Aaaaaaand we have touchdown. The Racy Readers-5, Hateful Haters- 0 :) Great chap hon. You captured the atmosphere and emotion perfectly.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 4 . 6/25/2017
I like this. Your story must have a net. Cuz it catches the feelings of that age almost perfectly I imagine. I like your pacing and ability to put my eyes right there...in the room...with whichever character it's focused on. Great job.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
Well I'm back from my trip and I'm glad I am. Finally get to sit down and take a minute. Glad I did. Got to read another chap from this wonderful piece. Warning Will Robinson, there's a shipper on deck :) Now Devyn's noticing. Gotta wonder how this is gonna play out.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 2 . 5/24/2017
I love how descriptive this is. The reader always enjoys a trip into the setting.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I went huntin for a gem and found a treasure-chest right here. Now I'm waiting for the ghost pirate to get after me. ;)

Lol, great start hon. I'm finally committing myself to this story. I have a feeling it's gonna be a masterpiece.
danzcoach24 chapter 25 . 5/22/2017
YAY! I literally squealed when I saw the notification this was updated
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 24 . 7/6/2016
So, I'm finally caught up with this story, and I'm sad to see it only goes to chapter 24!

Nevertheless, great job with story. I literally read it in less than a week. I was glued hardcore! I hope someday you decide to finish it, )
FroofyB chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
OK it's 2015, any chance that you'll finish this? I am so hooked!
JoMouse chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
I just discover this and now it's unfinished...last entry just over three years ago! :( Oh my bad luck. What is here is wonderful!
glickmam chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
And this is why I have a hard time accepting Ryan and Stacy together and I always was delighted to read Michael Glickman's stories about Ryan getting beaten up.
kbb1001 chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
Just thinking of this fic :D !