Reviews for Stacy in Bloom
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 24 . 7/6
So, I'm finally caught up with this story, and I'm sad to see it only goes to chapter 24!

Nevertheless, great job with story. I literally read it in less than a week. I was glued hardcore! I hope someday you decide to finish it, )
FroofyB chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
OK it's 2015, any chance that you'll finish this? I am so hooked!
JoMouse chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
I just discover this and now it's unfinished...last entry just over three years ago! :( Oh my bad luck. What is here is wonderful!
glickmam chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
And this is why I have a hard time accepting Ryan and Stacy together and I always was delighted to read Michael Glickman's stories about Ryan getting beaten up.
kbb1001 chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
Just thinking of this fic :D !
landofthekwt chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
I thought Ryan did a great job of soothing over the problems with Stacy's parents and getting Stacy out of trouble without sacrificing his relationship with Stacy
RosieB chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
So awesome. I can't believe I waited so long to read the last few updates. (I laughed so much when I realized you actually made Ryan sing "Never Gonna Give You Up"!)

But ah yeah, I knew this fallout was coming, especially after such a wonderful date. You just can't keep such things - especially a trip to Prada - from the parents. I think Renee is right, and they came down too hard on her. Kids lie, but putting up rigid barriers is not the way to discourage that. Then again, I was the goody-two-shoes, so what would I know? ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
kbb1001 chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
Just stopping in again to let you know how much I love this story :D!
landofthekwt chapter 23 . 10/27/2011
Bummer, man. Stacy may have just made things worse by calling Ryan.
landofthekwt chapter 22 . 10/13/2011
The perfect date that all of us wish we could go on.
kbb1001 chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
Another awesome chapter! You know I've been waiting for the big date chapter and you did a great job! Talk about sweet and romantic. I loved the sisterly talk with Renee and Stacy in the beginning and I can't wait to see what the consequences of the date are! Thanks for another wonderful chapter!
MargeW76 chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
Wow! Great story! I religiously watched this show when I was younger. Love that you wrote such a great story from it. Hope you update soon! Can't wait to see where you take it!
Shelle2014 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is an amazing story, and so true to the show I loved as a teenager. I always *knew* something was up between Ryan and Stacy! lol I really hope you continue it...can't wait to read it!
GloriaFan chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
*sighs for the millionth time* I'm about to go into a sugar coma here! Loved this chap, and 'With or Without You' is my personal fave Ryan song. Wasn't it UH-MAZING? LOL.

- GloriaFan
GloriaFan chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Like I said before, it's great to see 'gloryfic'-esque writing. I'm considering doing the same for some S3 eps. This chap was great, it has a lot of depth.

10 chaps and counting, this was a great period for SiB and I did my heaviest reading starting here.

Can't wait to re-read more!

- GloriaFan