Reviews for To Charm the Charming
Emma chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Another brilliant chapter! Hermione's really on edge and it's funny to read :) I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm hoping there will be some more interesting Dramione banter. I don't know if I've told you this, but your writing style is brilliant! The transitions between scenarios is very smooth and it makes your story so much more enjoyable to read. Keep up the great work! :)
alina290 chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Hermione seems different on the last two chapters then she did in the beginning. I know she does not trust Draco, but still she will have to change a little.

alina290 chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
I think I need to reread the previous chapter. Not tonight though. Thank you for this one.

edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
haha wow! lol that was definately very interesting to read! lol i loved it! update soon
LittleMissProngs chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
i am seriously diggin this story! great writing!
Phoenix-Dreamer16 chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
Love your story! update soon please
Scared-Like-Me chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
I Lurrved it (note the capital L). Twas the amazingness, and just so, so, Dramione! If that makes sense. I don't even mind having waited a bit now, it was sooo worth it! Keep it up, I cannot wait to see Hermione give in; I'm with Draco on this one Mwhahahaha *bent over laughing at HG's sour look*

I seriously think I love your wee AN's at the end of each chapter almost as much as the chapters themselves!

Please, please, please, with huggles from Draco on top, update soon.

edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
haha really good story so far! very ammusing! a lot of laughs in here too! lol Update soon or when you can please!

PS i love the little hermione/draco convos at the end about the chapter! haha
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
OMG wow defiantley didn't see that one coming!
AngelGoneDevil69 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
AngelGoneDevil69 chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Why haven't you written again yet?You haven't updated in 6 DAYS!You are driving me mad!I can't stand it!Please UPDATE!
Emma chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
:) I'm glad you do, because I look forward to your updates! Poor Hermione, she seems to be getting quite a beating; not that she seems to care though, haha. I absolutely loved the part where she totally drenched Malfoy in a torrent of water and how he immediately knew it was her. Well, he did have it coming, haha! Until next time :)
lioking46 chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
you could have used auguamenti in chap 5.
An chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
Can you please write like right you don't I might the way could you do one fraom Malfoy's point of view.I (and I think others would too)like to see what he is and keep writing!
nature love 95 chapter 9 . 9/16/2010