Reviews for Bringing You Your Happiness
ImaginationFox chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
Oh, How loud I screamed at that kiss scene... I literally table-flipped my phone across my room. XD
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Hubby and wifey. Their sooo CUUUUTEE
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
married and now your going on a honeymoon?! Hahahah Mr . Hyuuga is funny
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Omg i love how Ruka and Mr. Hyuuga joke around Mikan's and Natsume's relationship with eachother, its cute and funny
YellowOrangeRed chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Wow damn i finished the story yesterday and today i m re-reading it :p SO I REALIZED THAT (WOW) YOU PUBLISHED THE WHOLE STORY IN OBE DAY LIKEE WHAAAAAAAT ?! And a review was necessary just to tell you that i love your stories because first "happy endings" ARE THE BEST *yeyyy* and that your long stories but published at the same time (your habit it seems) ARE PERFECT ! Hope to see you right something new soon :D
freespirited309 chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
And like a good fairy tale they live happily ever after. Gosh this sap story xD I think I had a grin on my face by the end
MitsukaiYuki chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
I don't really get why this fanfic has such few reviews. It's an amazing story but a little bit off with the torture and fighting.

I think that when Mikan is the myterious one with a dark past, Natsume's mysterious persona and his coldness isn't as appealing.

With your story, Natsume wasn't THAT cold in the beginning compared to how cold he actually is and you still kept Mikan's bubbly and cheery attitude while she has the killer personality. It was really good! Though you make it sound like Mikan is perfect. Too perfect. Beautiful, Best in everything, strong, mysterious and more.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
So cute!
Miyu yoshida chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
it's really really good! kawaiii
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
*sniffle sniffle* i love this story! the last few chapters made me cry a flood of tears... ;w; it was rly heartbreaking... anyways, awesome story! ;) hopefully ur other stories will be just as good as this :)
I'm sorry. Goodbye chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is by far my favourite fanfic ever. I keep re-reading it just to take in all the awesome-ness! " Yeah, I stalk this story...xD
TripleSmashTwins chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
great story its really goode!
hannah-chanxox chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
omg this fanfi actually made me CRY!

it was THAT amazing!

my fave one yet!

xoxo

AnimeAddict12345 chapter 20 . 2/28/2011
The last couple of chapters made me think, "natsume's such a bastard..." hahahha. love this story.~!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 20 . 1/24/2011