Reviews for A Few Hours Past the Middle of the Night
ripmaflrp chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
i love it!
PhoenixTears89 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I read chapter 1 of this when it first came out, but for some reason I didn't notice the second chapter. I enjoyed both immensely- very funny!

And I really, really want Booth and Parker (or even just Booth!) to make use of that key they got from Brennan sometime on the show...
joannarose18 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
More! I want more! Please please continue this story :) It's adorable - I don't see enough of these cutsie fluffy fics nowadays. Great job!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
"Remember when you gave Parker and me that key –"

"Parker and I."

In this case...it's Parker and me. If Booth were just talking about himself, he wouldn't say "Remember when you gave I the key," he'd say "Remember when you gave me the key." When you're dealing with the object instead of the subject of the sentence, it's me, even if you're talking about more than one person.

I like this story so far! I hope we get to see Booth and/or Parker using that key someday on the show. Off to read chapter 2...
Rebakah chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
It's strange to read a story for a show I've never watched but you're on my author alerts so I saw it and said hey why not! Very cute story!
jsq chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Too cute, and well-written!
Hqudsi45 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I like the roll part. This is pretty funny, keep up the great work and update soon.
retrospectoscope chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Despite noticing the "complete" status of this story; I do hope you plan on adding another chapter (or twelve!).

I really enjoyed the tempo of this for some reason. I don't know how else to describe it. It read really easily, flowed well. And the characterisation was surprising, but well done.
adama-thrace chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Dude like dude, this was awesome. Since I was yelling at you to make a part 2, now all you need is a part three. Like nao! 33
SoloFalcon chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
"Men don't squeak, Booth!"

OH, I LOVE IT! I guess I'm not the only one who's noticed just how high Booth's voice can get when she's yanking his chain!

This is great...

I'm off to read more! :-)
ryan chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Actually in this instance "Parker and I" would be incorrect grammar.
deltainfinity chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I love this!

The last two sentences made me smile :D

Awesome job! :DD

I hope for more! :]]

~Maeghan
adama-thrace chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I DEMAND a part 2 to this.

Like nao.

See, mhm, I just subscribed to the story.

It's now official.