Reviews for What About Peter?
pechika chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
One of your best works
SweetFedora chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Oh I loved it, like always. It's so good. And may I suggest a small idea? Create a companion piece, maybe a What about Neal or so. Something that is after the hospital. Many people have whumped Neal in a way that would require maybe Physical Rehab or a period use of crutches. And what would be an interesting angle for it might be a PTSS from the doctor, used loosely. Something like that to happen to a person already suffering from a GSW and the shock treatment, let alone the trauma would leave some mark, I would think. Just an idea. But I still love it and can't wait to what comes out next
JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Hey I would just love to see more to this story.

Peter wanted to be able to get out of the bed to muss Neal's hair up and I would sure like to read about it since I can already visualize this whole story.

I also wanna see more because they will be getting releasted from the hospital I would think so at least.

JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
I love it.

This is so coming together nicely.

I can not tell you how much I've liked this story.

Although the things these guys did to Peter,Neal,El,and even satchmo.

What exactly did they do to Satchmo. When Neal found Peter Satchmo appeared to be hurt?

JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
I'm so glad it seems as though they will get everyone out.

I hope everyone is sure ok.

JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
All this that's going on and what these bad guys are doing to all of them is just so horrible.

I feel really bad for all of them.

future mrs.wayland chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Aww cute ending! loved the story!
Ursula4x chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
This was really a rough ride for Peter, Neal, and El. It was fast paced and so much happening.
Sparky Dorian chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Haha! Oh, that was such a perfect ending! I saw the notification in my inbox and couldn't decide whether to wait until after school or read it now... I'm glad I read it now! :) That was truly an amazing story. It really made me worry, and every chapter was fabulous. Thank you so much! I'm glad everything turned out okay in the end.
mic19671967 chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Awesome story! I love hurt comfort!

Mic (the wife)
Iuliana chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
ahh another one ends. so sad when that happens. The ending was great and u once again for sharing.
Pawy chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
Nice story, I really enjoy it (your story, not the angst of poor Neal or Peter D ). Looking forward for another tale from you.
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Just a great going with it.

JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I'm so happy for Peter being ok.

JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
This story is very good and dramatic and sad too.

I sure hope Peter wakes up soon.

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »