Reviews for Car Ride
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Ok that was hot as hell I love cody and teddy together!
RKO.AirBourne.Cenation chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
:) i loved it :) you are a fantastic writer!
ExistInspire chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
You asked for creative reviews, but since I am still getting over what I just read, my creative button is broken, so I'll just a normal review.

Though both men were only in the car for a short period of time within this, the entire thing felt like a high speed ride, which so you don't take me wrong, is a very good thing.

Hooked in right from "what had he gotten himself into there?" and never swayed or deviated away. Very strongly written and well um it just plain rocked, lol
Y2JIsASexyBeast chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Well, now I'm glad I gave you Teddy back for this story...

I loved it D
CobraStyleLove chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ah

Loved it :)
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
wow...i'm sorry i can't think of a creative review because my brain is now mush! phew..again WOW really great story, as always! :)
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
LOVE IT!
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hmm... You want a creative review, you sure make it difficult. So things like, err... hot... or great story... or well written don't really meet that criterium. Well girl you make this hard!

I love the drunken Cody, he is funny. And I like angry frustrated Cody. You normally write him like a shy little boy, so it's good that he finally shows some balls.

I think you should think about making a longer story about one of these stories. I can't help wondering how much misery coming out will cause either Randy or Ted.

By the way... I'm still waiting for the Miz/Teddy fic. I send Miz over to you didn't he arrive?
Belladonna4 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
See, now this is why I dost love ya! Wow, hot, steamy car sex - with Cody and Ted! Very nicely written hun :D
bruno chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Good I thik Orlando Jordan should read your stuff he would really get excited.