Reviews for Shots
SeverusSnape'sDaughter chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow...that almost made me cry :') very well written.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was beautiful. You are an amazing writer and this is amazing. I showed it to everyone of my friends that loves White Collar. You have no idea how badly I cried. OhmyGod, this was amazing3 It was confusing, but AMAZING! Please write more White Collar stories like this, I just love this and I love you :))
Olivia Sutton chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
This has been one of my favorite WC stories on fanfic net, and each two-part section is heart-breaking in it's own right. But this last 2-part section just breaks my heart. It hurts to think of poor Peter without his El! And Elizabeth's part was so sad - just like Peter thought of El, El thinks of Peter. I nearly cried reading it (and I don't cry reading stuff - watching stuff, yeah, but not reading stuff). Good job!

-Olivia
Jazmingirl chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
yep you made me cry but damn it was a great story
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I really liked this - you have Neal's voice just about perfect.

I do think this needs a second chapter from Peter's pov. Yes, it's possible to figure out what happened to Neal, but I really wanted to know what Peter was thinking and how he'd react.

(And, seriously, wouldn't mind a third chapter where Neal recovers! :-)

-Olivia

"And in the third ending, Ilsa stays with Rick and Victor Laslow gets on the plane to Lisbon all by himself." - Christine Lavin
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was so sad, I will admit it, I cried. It was very well written, you could feel not only Neal's pain but also Peters as Neal died in his arms. Thanks for posting.
Wondo chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Loved your imaginative analogy of the shots. Hated that Neal died! Nice work.
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
That was a great story I love the way you wrote it. Not happy that Neal dies, but very well done.

Thanks for sharing. Wendy
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
great story for these two! I don't like that Neal died, but it was a neat story and very well written, I will fav the story, just incase you continue and the author so I can read more! Can't wait for the new eps!