Reviews for Sins of the Father
Guest chapter 38 . 12/30/2014
This is a stupid story it makes no sense!
dry chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
no hhmmph
EmmettRose chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
So the rooms windows are boarded up and no lights, they can't even tell if it's daylight until the door is opened to let them go to the bathroom. So i am wondering how they are looking so deeply into each others eyes and seeing the color of his green or her brown eyes.
tinksauble chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Great chapter!
tinksauble chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I can still honestly say that I loathe Edward.
tinksauble chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Well this entire chapter sucked for Bella. I can't imagine the nastiness of that van.
tinksauble chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
OMG what the hell?!
tinksauble chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
tinksauble chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
This chapter kind of made me want to choke slam Alice. LOL
tinksauble chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I know this was an Emmett chapter but it sort of made me hate Edward more. I'm also not sure how I feel about Rosalie. On one hand, I want to slap the shit out of her. On the other hand, I want to give her a hug and tell her to get her shit together. Torn...
tinksauble chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Yeah pretty sure your Edward is the epitome of an asshole. I can't wait till he meets Bella.
tinksauble chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I can't say that I wouldn't be the same way with Renee as a mother. LOL!
tinksauble chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I have to say as far as a first chapter goes this is brilliant!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
Really great story! Wonderful dark characters all looking for love. Your "Mrs. Crest Whitestrips" line was epic and will get recycled...lol. Nice drama, humor, and overall storyline.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 37 . 11/4/2014
I reviewed on chapter 38 but forgot to sign back in. I'm the reader that will recycle your "Mrs. Crest Whitestrips" phrase. Again, really great story!
2,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »