Reviews for Sins of the Father
SunflowerFran chapter 37 . 5/15/2012
Sad to see this end...and I would have loved to hear from EPOV at this to see what he was really thinking and feeling. But I loved it all the same, and I am glad I got my HEA.

This will go on my Favorites shelf...

Thanks for a great story.
SunflowerFran chapter 33 . 5/14/2012
So complex...these characters are so much more than they appear. This is a wonderful story. As much as B&E could just as easily fallen into a half ass elationship with each other, they chose to go their seperate ways. It was a hard choice, but the smart choice. Now I want to see what these two broken souls will do without each other.

Edward tried, he couldn't say it with words, so he tried with actions, and then just blew it again...

So, So good...reading on...
SunflowerFran chapter 21 . 5/4/2012
I have been reading this, little by little on my Kindle.

It is a very intense, yet sometimes lighthearted story. I am loving it a lot.

This 'situation' they are in seems grave at the moment. I hope that Emmett can give Esme Carlisle, Rose and Alice enough information so that they can get them out of harm's way.

Edward is becomming a better man because of this, and I love the realationship that is blooming between them...and under such dire circumstances.

Please keep writing, I am getting close to your last chapter, and I will need more.
cailin-de-aibrean chapter 37 . 5/3/2012
I enjoyed this story. Interesting concept. and Bella was pretty cool. However the end was a tad rushed but at least you got it finished :)

good luck with your original fiction
vmp1 chapter 37 . 4/20/2012
Thanks for sharing your story.
alwaysasiren chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
I now have no clue were this is going lol but am intrigued to find out! X
alwaysasiren chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Oh god what's going on? Can't wait 2 find out x
alwaysasiren chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Hmmm wonder what Emmetts secrets are? X
alwaysasiren chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
So there going to meet, have a feeling it won't go well! Lol c
alwaysasiren chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Like the glimpse into Emmetts head x
alwaysasiren chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Oh dear he's not very nice is he lol! Look forward to seeing his redeeming qualities! X
alwaysasiren chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I just read the first 7 chaps back to back and come back to review cos this story has really grabbed me! X
alwaysasiren chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ooo very intriguing, I am a sucker 4 rock star Edward x x
Cina's chapter 37 . 3/30/2012
Great twist throwing Jane in there again. The letter/blog that bella wrote to Edward was priceless. Great ending to an amazing story. I will miss you and hope all the best for you. Never stop writing you really have a wonderful talent. Thank you

CC
lizf22 chapter 37 . 3/28/2012
Late to the finish, but i wanted to say congrats and thank you for a great read! 3
2,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »