Reviews for Sins of the Father
sosueme chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
I love the baby steps e/b are taking, finally edward appears to have some humanity under all that grit ;)
sosueme chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
I love how creepy you've made jane and niall. edward seems stuck in this terrible situation, with v. little actual choice. I love emmett, and esme...all lyour characters so far. Everyone of them seems to have conviction for what they think and feel. Oh bella, being left with jane can not be a good thing...
kms1979 chapter 37 . 3/20/2012
Thank you! And we'll miss you in the Twilight fanfic-dom!
danis628 chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
I can't believe it is over! Thank you so much for this well-written,amazing story. You truly are a gifted writer.
sosueme chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Loving this so far. The characters are intriguing with a lot of potential. Love the mystery of emmet's and edward's background.
NY13 chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
Thank you so much for sharing your story, and especially for letting us see a bit of your heart. The throw by Jasper reminded me a little of the layup in 'A prayer for Owen Meany," the practiced move becoming so important in a way they never considered. I will miss these two. I wish we had a little of Bella with new and improved Edward but I'm so grateful I got to see this story. Thank you again and good luck always.
Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
Awe, wasn't ready for this to end!

Goodluck in your writing. Maybe, just maybe you'll revisit the Twilight world again. I'll miss you 3
marigold123 chapter 37 . 3/18/2012
I loved the ending! Edward finally doing what he needed to do and finding Jane holding everyone hostage. His feelings that he will never get to tell Bella that he loves her. Thank the gods for Jasper's arm! So Edward does get to tell Bella what he feels. Edward also gets to read how Bella feels too. Both Edward and Bella have made a journey of discovery. Bella got her answers and Edward is really on the way to finding himself. They may not be perfect...but they have love and sometimes admitting your feelings is what it's all about.

Sigh! I could wish that this would go on longer...just because I want to read your words...but all good things come to an end. I have enjoyed reading your stories. You are a talented writer. I like your story lines and the way you write the emotions of the characters. I am glad you finished this last story. I like the way you used music to set the theme. (I still wish you and Halo would have finished VR...I know I shouldn't go there, but I loved that story.) There comes a time when we all need to move on to something else.

Good luck on writing OF. If you publish it anywhere let me know. I would love to read it. Thank you for writing.
TangerSoto chapter 37 . 3/18/2012
marigold123 chapter 36 . 3/18/2012
"Then I don't see the problem. She loves you; she would never hurt you or use you or betray you. And what have you repaid that trust with? Nothing. You have given her nothing of yourself." Bella does deserve that part of Edward. The real Edward who is afraid and vulnerable and a good man. Thank the gods for a good therapist!
marigold123 chapter 35 . 3/18/2012
It figures that Esme would ask Bella to come back and help. Though Esme knew Bella was the only one who could get through to Edward. Yes, Edward needs to get better for himself. It doesn't hurt to have a goal though...if he gets better then he may also get Bella. He doesn't want to do this without assurances...but in life there are no promises that things will be what you want.

So Seth did call...and not because of Edward (well maybe a little bit), but because Bella's writing was good.
marigold123 chapter 34 . 3/18/2012
Holy freakin shit! Jacob Black just took Edward over the edge. Bella told him that she hoped people would see the real Edward...and Black basically told him he was shit. Edward never put himself out there like that before, and Black just took it all away. Carlisle needs to fight for Edward's music. Victoria was jealous...she was hoping for some Edward action and what she got was Bella telling her to take a hike. All these people, their emotions and their needs. Edward really tried to resist going back to the bottle...Esme needs to drag him out of there. Oh hell.
karenIreland chapter 37 . 3/18/2012
Im so sad its the end. This has been one of my favorite fanfics i've read. I hope u do write some more twilight fics one day :-) Great update!
marigold123 chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
Inevitable... Bella needed to leave and Edward needs to see her leave. He also has to find out what's important in his life. How is he going to move forward in his life. Who does he want to share his life with. Edward's hard demeanor shows a vulnerable man inside...will he show the world what kind of man he really is? Will Bella see the gesture? Time alone...

So the whole music editor plan was a total mess. Edward didn't realize what his attempt at getting Bella known would really mean. Bella's articles are good. I loved how she wrote about Taylor Swift and how their lives were so different and what it meant to her. They were real words from Bella...meaningful. Did Seth ever really want to see them?

Esme took off her rings. She's shedding the past and moving forward with Carlisle. I think she's going to need his support. I hope to hell that Edward doesn't fall back in the pit.
marigold123 chapter 32 . 3/18/2012
"I wanted so badly to disagree with Carlisle's pronouncement, but as much as I hated it, he was right. There was no way he could possibly right now. He was battling too many of his own demons to be able to give enough of himself to someone else, even someone as wonderful as Bella." Yep, Esme better be ready to be there for Edward. If Edward will let her. She can't give up this time she needs to be with him.

Edward does need to exorcise those demons. He has to do it himself...though I would have hoped he could do it with support from Bella.

I guess Edward does see the writing on the wall...he knows, Bella knows as does Carlilse and Esme that the woman he cares about is going to leave him.
2,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »