Reviews for Sins of the Father
marigold123 chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
This is an awful situation for Esme...her son is kidnapped and her facade is cracking. Esme loves her son. It looks, too like Carlilse loves Esme! Carlisle's words gave Esme pause.

Oh dear...Renee the drama queen is coming.

I really like Alice. She sees people and what they are like. She also isn't afraid to be herself. Starstruck and also sticking up for Bella. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Ugh! Looks like Emmett's simple plan isn't turning out to be so simple. Jane is a warrior...and she sounds like nothing matters to her but keeping Niall safe. Double Ugh!

Well at least Bella and Edward (whatever his real name is!)are talking. Edward seems to be willing to talk...but he still wants payment. Edward is daunting...and it very well could be that resistance is futile.

So it seems all of Edward's boozing and manwhoring ways are part of his plan to forget...looks like that might be over...though there is still Bella... Sounds like Bella and Edward have an awful lot in common...dead fathers and strong mothers.
xXcrossedXx chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Great Story!
hunybmom chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Just WOW! Amazing ending. And I'm so glad to see you posted the final chap. It was an honor to take this journey with you as a reader. I agree when you say that there are so many out there that discovered a talent and passion to write through fanfiction. I wish you luck with you future writing endeavors and hope that somehow you keep us posted on your progress. I'd love to read any original story you write. I think your stories are amazing and thank you for sharing them with us.
marigold123 chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
I thought that Edward's father was killed by the Red Hands. I wonder how Bella is going to react to Edward's 'real' thoughts. Bella knows what it's like to lose a father. It seems as though these two may be thawing slightly. Edward is persistant in wanting to get into Bella's panties, but she keeps surpising him. That is good. I loved the demilitarized zone! LOL!
marigold123 chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
I wonder how being Renee Swan's daughter will make Rose and Esme react? Alice is really showing a strong front on all of this. Sounds like she needs to or Esme will eat her alive. Sounds a bit like Edward doesn't it?

I wonder what history Esme and Carlisle have and I wonder how they will get Edward away from the Red Hand? Enjoying.
bearygirl chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing.
marigold123 chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
I am imagining that Edward's father met his demise participating in this Red Hand group. No wonder the Brits and Edward have issues. Did the British Police kill Edward's father? Is the Red Hand expecting Edward to honor his father's memory and participate in their group?

Bella isn't getting anywhere with her interview and Edward just seems to want to barter sex for information. Edward says he hates Bella...but I think he feels some admiration for her too. So how is Emmett involved in all of this...is he part of the Red Hand? Is that why he guards Edward?
Erikajo chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Loved it! So worth the wait!

Will you be posting info here about your original work?
mugglemom08 chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
I'm really sad that we've come to the end-especially since you're not planning to write more Twific-but I loved reading this story so much.

Will you keep us posted on Twitter about your OF? Or do you have a website?
marigold123 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Well, I wonder if the Irish are going to be very happy about the Brit Bitch? ...so Bella could be in a pickle here. She needs to tell them she drink's Harp Lager! (There's been a bit of Irish Beer in this story...and I happen to be drinking a Smithwick righ now! LOL!) So I thought the British were pissing off Edward...

Edward is such an arrogant jerk. He doesn't seem to be too concerned about all this. Does he know what's going on...or is he just trying to play it cool? Enjoying.
Sempre Giovane chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Holy fucking shit! Thank you so much for finishing this story. I really really appreciate it.
marigold123 chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
Bella has really lost her mind! LOL! Trying to get an interview with Edward and then going with him and his kidnapper. I agree with Bella's assessment. I don't think Emmett would hurt Edward...though he did stick a hypodermic needle into him! So I am guessing Bella is going to find a whole lot about Edward. Where is Em taking Edward and who are his 'friends'? Enjoying.
stoker fangirl chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Congrats on finishing and thanks for writing!
marigold123 chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I'm proud of Rosalie telling Edward off...getting counseling and admitting to her past of abusive men. She even slept with Emmett after talking to him and they didn't have sex. Good for her! Oh Emmett! What have you gotten yourself involved in? Are you planning on taking Edward down? Or are you planning something else? Enjoying.
2,278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »