Reviews for Sins of the Father
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 37 . 3/24/2012
Absolutely beautiful! Xoxoxoxoxo
prettyflour chapter 37 . 3/24/2012
Great fucking ending. Enough said. :)
irishmic chapter 35 . 3/23/2012
bethaboo,

OMG! what a labor of love. Your writing has been so unbefuckalieveable. You sucked me in from the very beginning. Adorabella's blog, the entire scam to "be a groupie" in Ali's outfit (which turned out to be entirely NOT practical). Going back stage after befriending the hulk of man meats bounce (our beloved Em) to gain a back stage pass. Going back stage and disrupting the heist. Rosie (who is always - in ffc - a bitch, sometimes nicer than others)falling out of love with Rockward and into bed with emmie. the bella/wardnapping. Fricking psycho jane and niall. Jane is scary. No wonder bel didn't want to eat the peanut butter and jelly. getting away without a brand. Then having to leave dickward for being a dick.

You had me smiling, crying and laughing (Ali and the gardner - LOL). Thank you for your sharing your creativy.

irishmic (yes, I am irish in Chicago!) micki
Merina Green chapter 37 . 3/22/2012
thanks for sharing your story with us! I enjoyed it every step of the way.
Annazonie chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I like your story! Edward's a fine mess idn't he? I hope

He'll pull it together. Definitely reading on! Thank you
BookwormSCR chapter 37 . 3/20/2012
I am crying! You are amazing. I have waited for I don't know how long for you to finish this story, but I never lost my patience! Thank you for a beautiful story! And good luck with your original stories! It is sad that you are leaving the world of Twilight but I understand.

Love

BookwormSCR
sosueme chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
I love the baby steps e/b are taking, finally edward appears to have some humanity under all that grit ;)
sosueme chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
I love how creepy you've made jane and niall. edward seems stuck in this terrible situation, with v. little actual choice. I love emmett, and esme...all lyour characters so far. Everyone of them seems to have conviction for what they think and feel. Oh bella, being left with jane can not be a good thing...
kms1979 chapter 37 . 3/20/2012
Thank you! And we'll miss you in the Twilight fanfic-dom!
danis628 chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
I can't believe it is over! Thank you so much for this well-written,amazing story. You truly are a gifted writer.
sosueme chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Loving this so far. The characters are intriguing with a lot of potential. Love the mystery of emmet's and edward's background.
NY13 chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
Thank you so much for sharing your story, and especially for letting us see a bit of your heart. The throw by Jasper reminded me a little of the layup in 'A prayer for Owen Meany," the practiced move becoming so important in a way they never considered. I will miss these two. I wish we had a little of Bella with new and improved Edward but I'm so grateful I got to see this story. Thank you again and good luck always.
Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
Awe, wasn't ready for this to end!

Goodluck in your writing. Maybe, just maybe you'll revisit the Twilight world again. I'll miss you 3
marigold123 chapter 37 . 3/18/2012
I loved the ending! Edward finally doing what he needed to do and finding Jane holding everyone hostage. His feelings that he will never get to tell Bella that he loves her. Thank the gods for Jasper's arm! So Edward does get to tell Bella what he feels. Edward also gets to read how Bella feels too. Both Edward and Bella have made a journey of discovery. Bella got her answers and Edward is really on the way to finding himself. They may not be perfect...but they have love and sometimes admitting your feelings is what it's all about.

Sigh! I could wish that this would go on longer...just because I want to read your words...but all good things come to an end. I have enjoyed reading your stories. You are a talented writer. I like your story lines and the way you write the emotions of the characters. I am glad you finished this last story. I like the way you used music to set the theme. (I still wish you and Halo would have finished VR...I know I shouldn't go there, but I loved that story.) There comes a time when we all need to move on to something else.

Good luck on writing OF. If you publish it anywhere let me know. I would love to read it. Thank you for writing.
TangerSoto chapter 37 . 3/18/2012