Reviews for Sins of the Father
marigold123 chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I'm proud of Rosalie telling Edward off...getting counseling and admitting to her past of abusive men. She even slept with Emmett after talking to him and they didn't have sex. Good for her! Oh Emmett! What have you gotten yourself involved in? Are you planning on taking Edward down? Or are you planning something else? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
It's hard to let go of something you've grown to love...something that's grown with you. Bella's disapointment over the lastest album...paled when she saw Edward in concert and the brilliant artist he could be. Brilliant even when he wasn't all there. Drunk/stoned...whatever. Bella doesn't want to give up on Edward and Althair...but can she get to Edward? Will she be pleased or disapointed. I would say the latter after out last encounter with Edward...but I think Edward is lost and needs a wake up call. Will Bella be the one to do it? Oh Alice! I like how she tries to keep Bella accountable.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Well there is more to Rosalie than a rich groupie. I am glad. I loved Emmett...half a doctor. Why does he stay with Edward. He obviously hates what Edward is doing to himself and the whole lifestyle. Does the job with Edward just pay the bills, or is there another reason why Emmett stays with him? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
So pretty much everything Bella said in her blog about Edward was true. Boozing manwhore...kind of says it all. Though I do get the idea Edward still loves the music...but he's let the life of a rocker screw him up...except he doesn't see it. What will open his eyes? I feel bad for Rosalie, even though she seems to keep coming back for more. Emmett seems to have some sense about him. I think Edward is on the edge.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Renee sounds like she only looks at the cover of the book. I think Bella was right in trying to prove her indedpendence. She is 24 and is an adult. Some parents just can't let go. So even though it puts a dent in their money making schemes everyone thinks Bella did good.

I wonder what Bella will come up with to bring more people/hits to her blog? I agree negativity is not the way to go...but if she could use her attitude and words to create something people would like to read, it would save her bacon. (LOL!)
blb1000 chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Bravo! We will miss your writing.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I have been watching this story go through my alerts for ages! Since it is completed, so I begin.

It sounds like Edward Cullen has destroyed any respect Bella had for his music and personal life. Bella really reamed this album...though she back it up and told Edward exactly why it was crap. I wonder what brought Edward to this low...is he selling himself out? Was he given terrible advice? Will he read this letter? Reading on!
xIGiveUpx chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Beth! You're back! Missed you. I was recently thinking about pm'ing you again. Thank you for finishing SotF.

The ending is wonderful and satisfying. I was wondering if Jane or someone from the Red Hand of Ulser would make another appearance.

I want to wish you all the best with your future endeavors. I'm glad you're writing an original fic. You're very talented and I predict you'll have much success.

Please stay in touch.

(Go Yankees!) lol

Sorry, I just had to do it!
Chishi chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Oh wow, what a ride. I have been waiting for this chapter for so long. Thank you very much. I've always enjoyed your writings. Good luck and godspeed.
Navarre chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Well, it's good to know that you are alive and well. ;)

Good to see this story again and the ending was exactly as it should be.

Enjoyed this journey and I wish you all the best.
Meadowgirl552 chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
I am crying at the end of your marvelous story and sobbing that you are leaving us. Twilight FF has given me such joy and I love coming here to relax, escape and read the wonderful stories that you writers provide. Please don't say never, there is more in there still I believe. Come back when you are ready we will be here. Please let us know if you publish as well, I would love nothing more than to buy something you write. Thank you Beth you are truly amazing and I will miss you with all my heart and soul.

Sincerely, Meadowgirl552
Babs669 chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
Loved it & thank you 4 finishing it. I loved reading every chapter of this story & sticking around while u finished it. Excellent story & great ending. Thanks 4 giving us this story & sticking w/ it 2 finish it & not abandon it. & 4 that I am very grateful.
VampDog chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
So glad you finished this. Sadly, I want an epilogue that I know you will never write. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
maggiejoma chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
truly awesome...Thank you...:)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 37 . 3/16/2012
A truly outstanding fic - thank you so much for finishing - you have much to be proud of with this one! Good luck and best wishes to you in all you do...
2,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »