Reviews for Sins of the Father
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 36 . 10/29/2011
I am so happy to have this story continue! It is an amazing tale and you've told it so well that it would have been a shame to not reach a conclusion. Reading this, I can't see a trace of writers block - it flows effortlessly. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here! Thanks so much for writing and sharing this story!
LMBB chapter 36 . 10/29/2011
I can't even tell you how happy I was to see this update. I was really afraid that you weren't going to finish this and I truly love this story. I'm so happy that Edward is getting his shit together. I can't wait to see what happens when he meets up with Bella again. You have made my very rainy, snowy and cold Saturday much warmer. I hope to read the next chapter sooner than April!
erosazul chapter 36 . 10/29/2011
Not that I'm a fan of writer's block but I think something happened for you. That was one of your best-written chapters! Concise, not overly wordy. Edward thought things through without repeating them several times in different ways. Really spot on. :-) Can't wait for the next one!
oskigal chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
You are back! I am so happy you didn't give up on this story! (although if you have to go on hiatus again could you do a little "previously on" sentance at the beginning just so we have quick catch up.) I understand how crazy life gets, I am so glad this is back, and that Edward has gotten his head out of his ass. I can't wait to see where this story ends up, thanks for an amazing chapter. You're back!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Breakthrough! Finally!
nadino chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Amazing. I thought you had dropped out completely...I'm so glad you've worked through the block and have shared this lovely chapter with us. Thank you...I so wanted closure for these two.
Cina's chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Thank you ... This was a wonderful update! Love your story and so happy that you got through your writers block.
blue022 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Loved it - so glad to see you back!
jessa1326 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
I was so excited to see an update! I love the fic and am looking forward to see what happens next!
Navarre chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Good to see you again. Glad that you finally conquered the Writer's Block mountain top. lol.

This was a HUGE step for Edward...a turning point that I hope will reap major benefits for him first and then for him and Bella.

Enjoyed the chapter.
CdrIvanova chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Oh, welcome back! I can't even imagine struggling with a block, you've recovered beautifully! Thanks.
Mo'Reading chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Finally….I was so scared you wouldn’t finish the story, cause you know I’m not creative or focused enough to just finish it myself in my own head.

The thought occurred to me as I read Edward’s June 29th entry, what ever happened with his Uncle. Oh, and thank Goodness Edward finally found a starting point for his recovery cause for a while there I thought he was just not going to be able to do it.

June 30th, wonder how many times Edward has pretended that what happened to him happened to someone else so he wouldn’t have to deal with it.

Oh my gosh you did such a great job taking Edward from the despondent butt head he can be to an actual participant in the therapy that will help him heal.. I wasn’t sure how many chapters it would take you and was pleasantly surprised you did it in the same chapter and so flawlessly.
theobsessive1 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
First off, it's so great to see an update! I was worried something had happened to you, the story seemed to be moving along...wonderful to have ya back!

The story...damn, who knew Edward's head could be organized and not a collossal clusterfuck? I love this Gianna therapist, BTW, she's the shit!
ServantsofTwilight669 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Awww, EDward found his balls, now he's going 2 tell Bella he loves her, can't wait.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
THERE you are, lovely girl! I am sooo excited to see this update from one of the very best twifics I have ever read! Have I told you lately just how great this fic is? I mean, rank it in my Top Ten, right up there with The Blessed and the Cursed, Love Amongst the Ruins, Clipped Wings, etc etc - this story grabbed me at the beginning (I had just gotten back from Ireland!) and just hasn't let me go. I just love it and just love YOU for grasping on to the inspiration that found its way through to you so you could fight through the evil BLOCK to bring us some more from my favorite rocker and his soon-to-be-muse. Looking forward to walking through this treasure from you all the way to the very end - welcome back!
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »