Reviews for Sins of the Father
secretsforme chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Holy Sh*t! Now that is the way to start a fic!
thedownbeat chapter 35 . 4/21/2011
Beautiful, can't wait to see how Edward's recovery goes.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 35 . 4/16/2011
Woah. I really liked that heart to heart :D

I can see the light...:P

I am extremly glad that happened...I cannot wait for the next chapter :)

And I am happy that yoour life is going so great that angst is hard to write! If that makes any sense at all...:P
oskigal chapter 35 . 4/16/2011
Wow, I am so glad you are back this was amazing. I am glad that you are happy (even if it means we have to wait forever for updates) enjoy that, and if it produces more chapters like this keep it up. Thanks for the update.
siledubh chapter 35 . 4/16/2011
This was worth waiting for. The imagery of Bella pulling Edward out of the dark was lovely. They are so bound together so tightly!

I'm so happy that you've found your own soul mate. You deserve to be happy.
What Obsession17 chapter 35 . 4/16/2011
Finally the man knows he's not ok. Hopefully he'll get better for himself.
bklover08 chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
Gah! This was another awesome step for poor rehab ready Edward and the ever-struggling Bella! So happy to have her get a call from Rolling Stone, that would be a prize to get! And for Edward with his new album...I have a feeling that it will reflect some of his intensity without the usual bullshit and therefore be much more personal, and that it will show some of Edward's changes and his love for Bella, in ways that she will understand... Thanks for the update, and I am so pleased that you have been deliriously happy! ;)
cravingtwilight chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
I enjoyed it, thx! :)
Simonelecochon chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
Thank you. I'm glad that Bella told him that he needs to want it for himself. It would have been too easy otherwise and results wouldn't be as successful or long-lasting. Let's hope he can do it.
stoker fangirl chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
A very brave Bella here, and a oh, so broken Edward. I have faith that you'll pull them through, though! Thanks for writing.
blb1000 chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
I was excited to see this update in my inbox! I didn't expect her to see him again so soon. And I guess he wasn't in any shape to hear her news about Rolling Stone. Maybe sooooon?
mugglemom08 chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
First off, that was SO worth the wait! Secondly, the reason for the delay? I'm absolutely thrilled for you!
JShay chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
Oh happy day there is hope!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
Beth so happy to see the update and see Bella's effect on Edward... loved loved loved the closet scene and how honest they both finally were. Congrats on things going so beautfully in your life too, cannot wait for the update
susayq chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
He locked himself in his closet? How very Edward. I'm glad that Bella got the job at Rolling Stone on her own and not because of her connection with Edward. Will she keep the job when Edward is better and they're together?

I'm so glad to see this :) Thanks for the update :)

~Susan