Reviews for Sins of the Father
iliketorun chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Thank you for the update! I actually re-read this last weekend so the timing is perfect! I greatly appreciate you coming back and finishing this wonderful story.
justdazzled chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Oh happy happy day! How I've missed this story! Thank you for another wonderful chapter! And it was wonderful - no worries there. You've still got Edward's voice down perfectly, which is an amazing feat considering he's evolving so much.

I'm so sorry about your block. It must have been unbearably frustrating to have a story in your head and no

words to tell it. Glad it wasn't something worse, like an illness though. I was more than a little concerned.

Love this story sooooo much. I think I may reread while I wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for writing!
Bunch2009 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Loved it! I am so excited to see an update. Thank you!
Maplestyle chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Great to have you back! I swear I was just thinking about this story last night and was going to PM you just to see how you were doing and then this morning...update! *claps hands*

Great chapter. I'm glad that Edward is getting the help that he needs.
xIGiveUpx chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Yes, yes, yes! You did it, and very well I might add!

I like where you've picked up. It's logical and I love that Edward wants to bash in Gianna's bright white teeth. lol

Check out my last pm too, girl!
deranged-dreamer chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Do you work under pressure?

Cause i would hunt you down if it means that youll finish this story!

Becky 1963 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
I was so excited to see that you had updated - I love your story and cannot wait to see what happens next. Thank-you.
susanpr chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Welcome back! I really missed this story. I'm so glad Edward is finally getting the help he needs, and maybe he will finally be "Okay" cant wait to see if he actually brings himself to tell Bella he loves her, and how she reacts to him.
seriouslyaddicted chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Thank you for the update. Will there be a resolution to Bella and Renee's relationship? And Edward and Esme's relationship?
jcat5507 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
I really want to be your 2000th review so I skipped reading just for that.

I am so friggin' glad you found inspiration to keep going. I adore this story. Since the beginning.

I want to kiss you for coming back. But ill keep it less freaky and just *hug*

K. I'm going to read now. Yay!
RosesFromDrew chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Great chapter, definitely worth the wait. Thank god Edward is finally figuring everything out (with help of course, but that was only to be expected) and I'm glad he's going to tell Bella that he loves her, among other things.
MIRosebud chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
That was definitely worth the wait! Can't wait to see how Edward finally opens up to Bella.
forsey1987 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
great chapter!
maggiejoma chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
finally... great chapter, thank you... now maybe he can really give himself to Bella...:)
cullengirl08 chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
Thank goodness for Gianna. Edward now has the courage to tell Bella how he really feels about her. And I'm glad he's going to to do that, as it's way overdue.
2,309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »