Reviews for Sins of the Father
Marie Mermaids chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Love Edward in this.
Marie Mermaids chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
I listened to the songs you mentioned. That was fun. Loved the chapter, especially the part where he did not want to be the Savior of her fucked up self image. Nicely said.
Marie Mermaids chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
good chapter
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Good first chapter
mysticfighter111 chapter 37 . 5/14/2014
Thank you for taking us on this wild ride with Blogger-Bella and Punkrock-Edward and their (mostly) just as troubled and crazy friends and families.
Lilydukes chapter 37 . 5/10/2014
one of my fav stories - I loved it so much! Thank you!
ChrisCourt chapter 38 . 5/8/2014
Just downloaded your novel can't wait to read it!
siledubh chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
I am so happy to see that you have written and published a novel! I went to Amazon and purchased the kindle edition before even writing this review. I've always been a fan of your writing so I have no doubt this book will be awesome! I've become a fan of your on Goodreads so that I can follow what I'm sure will be a successful writing career. I'm happy for the chance to support you after the many hours of reading pleasure you have given me. Good luck!
LBelle chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
You've been missed. Congratulations on your first book! I'll be sure to get it so I don't have to miss you anymore. Thanks for letting us know. I don't twitter.
Becky 1963 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I ordered your book off amazon today, I am off to start reading. I would love a future take of Sins of my of my favorites.
marigold123 chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
Beth! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I love it when I find out some of my favorite FF authors have gone on to better publishing an OF!

I will definitely get your book, because I have loved all your stories! Yay for you!

2,309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »