Reviews for Sins of the Father
michigangal0223 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
ewww not nice lol
cdg chapter 26 . 7/5/2014
really?

shopping while ur friend is kidnapped and held hostage by a dangerous orginazation. Then they get out and go clubbing the night after returning home...

yeahhh i'm dropping out of this story. It had potential but it's getting to riciculous
saintfudge chapter 38 . 6/29/2014
Thanks for sharing ..this story took a turn somewhere I didn't think it would go based on the description but I enjoyed it ...have fun
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
So these people seem to be pretending that they're actually worried about Edward and Bella. Rosalie is one situation, but the others? Not impressed.
Cryibaby chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Love it!
101BlankPages chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hi bethaboo,

I just wanted to let you know how hooked you have me with this story. I've been reading it for a while now and have pretty much forsaken all of my work just to know a little bit more about Bella and Edward's story. I think it's absolutely amazing that you have that much power over your readers. It's not every author that can do that. There's this really cool 'raw' quality that a lot of your characters have that make them so much more believable, considering their circumstances. I can't believe how fast I'm blowing through these chapters. I just don't want it to end. I was so enamored that I had to recommend it on my own story (I hope that's alright).

Thanks for an amazing read.

M-J
flyrbrd chapter 37 . 5/23/2014
Thanks! I really enjoyed this story ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Good chapter
Marie Mermaids chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
Ah.. guitarist hands!
Marie Mermaids chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Love Edward in this.
Marie Mermaids chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
I listened to the songs you mentioned. That was fun. Loved the chapter, especially the part where he did not want to be the Savior of her fucked up self image. Nicely said.
Marie Mermaids chapter 13 . 5/21/2014