Reviews for Sins of the Father
good chapter
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Good first chapter
mysticfighter111 chapter 37 . 5/14/2014
Thank you for taking us on this wild ride with Blogger-Bella and Punkrock-Edward and their (mostly) just as troubled and crazy friends and families.
Lilydukes chapter 37 . 5/10/2014
one of my fav stories - I loved it so much! Thank you!
ChrisCourt chapter 38 . 5/8/2014
Just downloaded your novel can't wait to read it!
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
I am so happy to see that you have written and published a novel! I went to Amazon and purchased the kindle edition before even writing this review. I've always been a fan of your writing so I have no doubt this book will be awesome! I've become a fan of your on Goodreads so that I can follow what I'm sure will be a successful writing career. I'm happy for the chance to support you after the many hours of reading pleasure you have given me. Good luck!
LBelle chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
You've been missed. Congratulations on your first book! I'll be sure to get it so I don't have to miss you anymore. Thanks for letting us know. I don't twitter.
Becky 1963 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I ordered your book off amazon today, I am off to start reading. I would love a future take of Sins of my Father...one of my favorites.
marigold123 chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
Beth! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I love it when I find out some of my favorite FF authors have gone on to better things...like publishing an OF!

I will definitely get your book, because I have loved all your stories! Yay for you!

marijee
NY13 chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
Good for you Beth; I will check it out.
OliveTrusty chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
Congratulations!
KitSmitty chapter 37 . 3/22/2014
Enjoyed it, thanks!
emoellie42396 chapter 37 . 11/30/2013
My God this is amazing
mcanary chapter 37 . 11/5/2013
WOW! It has taken me a long time to finally read this story and now I'm sorry that I waited so long to do so. It is definitely not what I expected it to be from the summary. It is just so much more! Once I started it, I couldn't put it down and finished it in 2 days. Have to say, I feel like there was something missing at the end though. Well, not so much the end but before the last 2 chapters I guess. I gathered from your AN's that you had writer's block and didn't know where to take the story from there or how to put it in words to get it out. Now don't get me wrong, the ending plot was a great move, but with as much detail you went into the rest of the story, it too seemed rushed too. As if you got the ending in your head and just put it down to finish the story. Which I suppose is better than nothing, lol. Regardless, I think you are a fantastic writer and thoroughly did enjoy each and every chapter. Thanks so much for sharing!
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »