Reviews for Sins of the Father
lizf22 chapter 37 . 3/28/2012
Late to the finish, but i wanted to say congrats and thank you for a great read! 3
lislar chapter 37 . 3/28/2012
Thank you for this story. It was unique and truly imaginative. I enjoyed it!
Kenzersmom chapter 37 . 3/27/2012
Thanks loved it. Great story!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 37 . 3/24/2012
Absolutely beautiful! Xoxoxoxoxo
prettyflour chapter 37 . 3/24/2012
Great fucking ending. Enough said. :)
irishmic chapter 35 . 3/23/2012
bethaboo,

OMG! what a labor of love. Your writing has been so unbefuckalieveable. You sucked me in from the very beginning. Adorabella's blog, the entire scam to "be a groupie" in Ali's outfit (which turned out to be entirely NOT practical). Going back stage after befriending the hulk of man meats bounce (our beloved Em) to gain a back stage pass. Going back stage and disrupting the heist. Rosie (who is always - in ffc - a bitch, sometimes nicer than others)falling out of love with Rockward and into bed with emmie. the bella/wardnapping. Fricking psycho jane and niall. Jane is scary. No wonder bel didn't want to eat the peanut butter and jelly. getting away without a brand. Then having to leave dickward for being a dick.

You had me smiling, crying and laughing (Ali and the gardner - LOL). Thank you for your sharing your creativy.

irishmic (yes, I am irish in Chicago!) micki
Merina Green chapter 37 . 3/22/2012
thanks for sharing your story with us! I enjoyed it every step of the way.
Annazonie chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I like your story! Edward's a fine mess idn't he? I hope

He'll pull it together. Definitely reading on! Thank you
BookwormSCR chapter 37 . 3/20/2012
I am crying! You are amazing. I have waited for I don't know how long for you to finish this story, but I never lost my patience! Thank you for a beautiful story! And good luck with your original stories! It is sad that you are leaving the world of Twilight but I understand.

Love

BookwormSCR
sosueme chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
I love the baby steps e/b are taking, finally edward appears to have some humanity under all that grit ;)
sosueme chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
I love how creepy you've made jane and niall. edward seems stuck in this terrible situation, with v. little actual choice. I love emmett, and esme...all lyour characters so far. Everyone of them seems to have conviction for what they think and feel. Oh bella, being left with jane can not be a good thing...
kms1979 chapter 37 . 3/20/2012
Thank you! And we'll miss you in the Twilight fanfic-dom!
danis628 chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
I can't believe it is over! Thank you so much for this well-written,amazing story. You truly are a gifted writer.
sosueme chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Loving this so far. The characters are intriguing with a lot of potential. Love the mystery of emmet's and edward's background.
NY13 chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
Thank you so much for sharing your story, and especially for letting us see a bit of your heart. The throw by Jasper reminded me a little of the layup in 'A prayer for Owen Meany," the practiced move becoming so important in a way they never considered. I will miss these two. I wish we had a little of Bella with new and improved Edward but I'm so grateful I got to see this story. Thank you again and good luck always.
2,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »